• Reviews
  • Games Database
  • Game Discovery
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

KarlokLuhr28TimovieMan

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Time for a new community playthrough

Total Posts: 6078

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

I dig The Dig!

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Total Posts: 390

Joined 2007-08-13

PM

I vote for Oknytt.

Total Posts: 4195

Joined 2004-07-12

PM

Even though I may not be able to play at the start, I expect to be screaming to catch up at the end. I have to vote for oknytt. It’s the equivalent of my Lighthouse. It finally deserves it’s place in the sun.

For whom the games toll,
they toll for thee.

Casual Game Developer List
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AohuMgk8BGFTdExjM2s4eGdJRGZmcWJxMUNoUTlMZVE#gid=0

Total Posts: 4407

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

I’ll keep my vote for The Dig.

Oknytt (8) - Sefir (leader), TimovieMan, Doom, DCast, SoccerDude, Colpet, Pegbiter, RTRooney

The Dig (5) - TimovieMan (leader), Lady Kestrel, Doom, Diego, Jdawg445
The Shapeshifting Detective (5) - Adv_Lvr (leader), TimovieMan, Luhr28, Intense Degree, SoccerDude

April, come she will
When streams are ripe and swelled with rain.

-Paul Simon

Total Posts: 8095

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

This is actually hard, since I voted for all three, and I don’t mind playing any of them.

But since it got nominated a whole bunch of times already, let me add my vote to Oknytt.
The other two will still get their chance. Smile

Last played: Oknytt (CPT) - 2.5/5 | Horizon: Zero Dawn - 4/5 | Marvel’s Spider-Man - 4.5/5 | Freddi Fish 3: The Case of the Stolen Conch Shell - 3/5 | There Is No Game: Wrong Dimension (CPT) - 4/5 | There Is No Game (replay) - 4/5 | Broken Sword: The Shadow of the Templars (replay) - 3/5 | Lighthouse: The Dark Being (CPT) - 2.5/5 | Anna’s Quest (CPT) - 4.5/5 | Simon the Sorcerer II: The Lion, the Wizard and the Wardrobe - 4/5 | Florence - 4/5 | Alice Trapped in Wonderland - 1/5 | The Hunt for the Lost Ship - 1.5/5 | The Talos Principle - 4/5 | Tex Murphy: Martian Memorandum - 3/5 | Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc - 3/5 | Simon the Sorcerer (replay) - 4/5 | Portal 2 - 4/5 | Murder By Numbers - 3.5/5 | Heavy Rain - 3.5/5 | Disco Elysium - 4.5/5

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

Oknytt (8) - Sefir (leader), TimovieMan, Doom, DCast, SoccerDude, Colpet, Pegbiter, RTRooney

The Dig (4) - Lady Kestrel, Doom, Diego, Jdawg445
The Shapeshifting Detective (4) - Adv_Lvr (leader), Luhr28, Intense Degree, SoccerDude

April, come she will

-Paul Simon

Total Posts: 8095

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Do note that I’m still leading The Dig if it wins… Tongue

Last played: Oknytt (CPT) - 2.5/5 | Horizon: Zero Dawn - 4/5 | Marvel’s Spider-Man - 4.5/5 | Freddi Fish 3: The Case of the Stolen Conch Shell - 3/5 | There Is No Game: Wrong Dimension (CPT) - 4/5 | There Is No Game (replay) - 4/5 | Broken Sword: The Shadow of the Templars (replay) - 3/5 | Lighthouse: The Dark Being (CPT) - 2.5/5 | Anna’s Quest (CPT) - 4.5/5 | Simon the Sorcerer II: The Lion, the Wizard and the Wardrobe - 4/5 | Florence - 4/5 | Alice Trapped in Wonderland - 1/5 | The Hunt for the Lost Ship - 1.5/5 | The Talos Principle - 4/5 | Tex Murphy: Martian Memorandum - 3/5 | Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc - 3/5 | Simon the Sorcerer (replay) - 4/5 | Portal 2 - 4/5 | Murder By Numbers - 3.5/5 | Heavy Rain - 3.5/5 | Disco Elysium - 4.5/5

Total Posts: 2663

Joined 2004-08-02

PM

I don’t really mind either, but since Oknytt is leading heftily, I will add my vote to it.

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

The Shapeshifting Detective (3) - Adv_Lvr (leader), Luhr28, Intense Degree

April, come she will

-Paul Simon

Total Posts: 1226

Joined 2013-08-25

PM

I feel bad for The Dig now - it even lost its leader. I’ll give my vote to it, but I’m all for the Oknytt playthrough, it won anyway)

PC means personal computer

Total Posts: 1400

Joined 2005-12-06

PM

I’ll be joining in for Oknytt. You can count this as a vote if it matters.

I still haven’t bought The Dig, hopefully there’ll be another sale soon, so I can grab it in case it will win the next vote. I’ve only played it once when I was a kid and I probably didn’t understand most of it.

Currently playing: Dragon Age: Inquisition, Drake Hollow, Genshin Impact
Recently played: Donut County, Haven, Oknytt (CPT), Astrologaster, Observation, Carto, GreedFall, The Shivah, Spiritfarer, Airborne Kingdom, Gibbous
My game reviews and other stuff: Lux Atarnia

Joined 2004-07-12

PM

Lady Kestrel - 07 January 2021 03:05 PM

Not sure if we’ve ever run into this situation before. I think TimovieMan’s name still needs to appear on the Dig tally as leader. It’s just that you don’t count that as a vote.

For whom the games toll,
they toll for thee.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AohuMgk8BGFTdExjM2s4eGdJRGZmcWJxMUNoUTlMZVE#gid=0

Total Posts: 2590

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

Oh well, the Shapeshifting Detective would have been a blast as a CPT. Maybe another time. It’s a fun game that would spark some interesting conversation.

Heart

I enjoy playing adventure games on handheld systems- PS VITA, Nintendo DS and ipad mini.

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

Oknytt is the winner of CP #64.  Knowing Sefir from past playthroughs, his thread should be up soon.

Oknytt (9) - Sefir (leader), TimovieMan, Doom, DCast, SoccerDude, Colpet, Pegbiter, RTRooney, Millenia

RT,
Even if TimovieMan had stayed with The Dig, the score would have been 8 to 5, so it didn’t make any difference.

Adv_Lvr,
Maybe next time. Smile

April, come she will

-Paul Simon

Joined 2004-07-12

PM

Lady Kestrel - 09 January 2021 05:36 PM

RT,
Even if TimovieMan had stayed with The Dig, the score would have been 8 to 5, so it didn’t make any difference.

I’m sure it was posted, but I had other things happening, and so was oblivious to today being the end date. My thinking was that somebody might say “Why vote for a game that doesn’t have a leader?” But, as you say, immaterial now.

For whom the games toll,
they toll for thee.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top