• Reviews
  • Games Database
  • Game Discovery
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Gabe

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Time for a new community playthrough

Total Posts: 2657

Joined 2004-08-02

PM

I’ll actually add my vote to There is No Game. After seeing the raving reviews, I bought it and played about 10 minutes of it to see if I like it or not. It is so far one of the funniest adventure games I have played. Really looking forward to it.

Total Posts: 196

Joined 2007-08-13

PM

Karlok - 10 November 2020 09:23 PM

You can find the demo here: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1241700/There_Is_No_Game__Jam_Edition_2015/

I’ve played the Jam Edition now, and I really liked it. So I bought Wrong Dimension on GOG and will play it soon even if it doesn’t win this voting round.

Total Posts: 4247

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

There Is No Game: Wrong Dimension (7) - Karlok (leader), TimovieMan, Doom, Pegbiter, Intense Degree, Sefir, SoccerDude

The Journey Down, Chapters 1-3 (5) - SoccerDude, TimovieMan, Doom, Chrissie, Sefir

Boïnihi: The K’i Codex (4) - Luhr28, TimovieMan, Giom, Sefir
L.A. Noire (4) - Intense Degree (leader), Chrissie, Pegbiter, Sefir
Loom (4) - SoccerDude, Doom, DCast, Sefir

Heavy Rain (3) - Intense Degree (leader), Chrissie, Pegbiter
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Dual Destinies (3) - Adv_Lvr (leader), TimovieMan, Pegbiter
Shivers 2 (3) - RTRooney, TimovieMan, SoccerDude

Sorry, Santa.  There were just too many options.

Total Posts: 7951

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Pegbiter - 11 November 2020 05:04 AM

I’ve played the Jam Edition now, and I really liked it. So I bought Wrong Dimension on GOG and will play it soon even if it doesn’t win this voting round.

I was thinking of doing the same thing. So let’s hope it keeps its lead and wins. Grin

Last played: There Is No Game: Wrong Dimension (CPT) - 4/5 | There Is No Game (replay) - 4/5 | Broken Sword: The Shadow of the Templars (replay) - 3/5 | Lighthouse: The Dark Being (CPT) - 2.5/5 | Anna’s Quest (CPT) - 4.5/5 | Simon the Sorcerer II: The Lion, the Wizard and the Wardrobe - 4/5 | Florence - 4/5 | Alice Trapped in Wonderland - 1/5 | The Hunt for the Lost Ship - 1.5/5 | The Talos Principle - 4/5 | Tex Murphy: Martian Memorandum - 3/5 | Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc - 3/5 | Simon the Sorcerer (replay) - 4/5 | Portal 2 - 4/5 | Murder By Numbers - 3.5/5 | Heavy Rain - 3.5/5 | Disco Elysium - 4.5/5 | Freddi Fish 2: The Case of the Haunted Schoolhouse - 3/5 | Freddi Fish and the Case of the Missing Kelp Seeds - 3/5 | Whispers of a Machine (CPT) - 4/5

Total Posts: 4247

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

I think it’s safe to say that There Is No Game: Wrong Dimension is the winner of this round of voting.  Karlok will set up the playthrough thread when she’s ready.

Sorry, Santa.  There were just too many options.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!