• Reviews
  • Games Database
  • Game Discovery
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Forums
Advertisement

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

alcoatjezCaliMonkKurufinweskeeter_93subbi

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Time for a new community playthrough

Total Posts: 4059

Joined 2004-07-12

PM

Another question regarding this thread. Posted to the moderators. Weren’t we supposed to archive old voting sessions?

For whom the games toll,
they toll for thee.

Casual Game Developer List
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AohuMgk8BGFTdExjM2s4eGdJRGZmcWJxMUNoUTlMZVE#gid=0

Total Posts: 4116

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

Jenny LeClue-Detectivu (7) - Pegbiter, TimovieMan, Rtrooney, Karlok, DCast, Sefir, Giom
Loom (7) - Advie (leader), Vehelon, Donuts McGee, Doom, DCast, Sefir, Crabapple

Lighthouse (6) - SoccerDude, TimovieMan, Advie, Doom, Sefir, Crabapple

Gibbous: A Cthulhu Adventure (5) - SoccerDude, TimovieMan, Pegbiter, DCast, Sefir

Dark Fall: Ghost Vigil (4) - Luhr28, Vehelon, Crabapple, Cyfoyjvx
The Journey Down, Chapters 1-3 (4) - SoccerDude, TimovieMan, Doom, Sefir
Return of the Phantom (4) - Cyfoyjvx, TimovieMan, Intense Degree, Karlok

Ace Attorney Dual Destinies (3) - Adv_Lvr (leader), Giom, TimovieMan

Maniac Mansion (3) - Luhr28 (leader), Donuts McGee, Vehelon

Creaks (2) - Pegbiter, Vehelon

VirtuaVerse (1) - Pegbiter

Life isn’t just the front page.  It’s the comics, too.

Total Posts: 7826

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

rtrooney - 15 September 2020 09:37 PM

Another question regarding this thread. Posted to the moderators. Weren’t we supposed to archive old voting sessions?

Yes. All except the current and previous voting rounds. Which is exactly what’s left here. Wink

The archived thread is here.

And re: your previous question, voting ends on Wednesday, September 23rd.

Last played: Anna’s Quest (CPT) - 4.5/5 | Simon the Sorcerer II: The Lion, the Wizard and the Wardrobe - 4/5 | Florence - 4/5 | Alice Trapped in Wonderland - 1/5 | The Hunt for the Lost Ship - 1.5/5 | The Talos Principle - 4/5 | Tex Murphy: Martian Memorandum - 3/5 | Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc - 3/5 | Simon the Sorcerer (replay) - 4/5 | Portal 2 - 4/5 | Murder By Numbers - 3.5/5 | Heavy Rain - 3.5/5 | Disco Elysium - 4.5/5 | Freddi Fish 2: The Case of the Haunted Schoolhouse - 3/5 | Freddi Fish and the Case of the Missing Kelp Seeds - 3/5 | Whispers of a Machine (CPT) - 4/5 | Beneath a Steel Sky (CPT) - 3/5 | 3 in Three - 3.5/5 | Puzzle Gallery: At the Carnival - 2.5/5 | The Fool’s Errand (replay) - 3/5 | The Dig (replay) - 4.5/5

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

TimovieMan - 16 September 2020 02:36 AM

And re: your previous question, voting ends on Wednesday, September 23rd.

Thanks for answering Tim’s question, TimovieMan.  I did post the date when I started the tally a couple of pages ago but was too busy last night to look it up myself.

Total Posts: 412

Joined 2017-09-18

PM

I don’t think I’ve played a bad Microprose game, and based on the recent review Return of the Phantom should be worth a play. Sign me up.

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

Jenny LeClue-Detectivu (7) - Pegbiter, TimovieMan, Rtrooney, Karlok, DCast, Sefir, Giom
Loom (7) - Advie (leader), Vehelon, Donuts McGee, Doom, DCast, Sefir, Crabapple

Lighthouse (6) - SoccerDude, TimovieMan, Advie, Doom, Sefir, Crabapple

Gibbous: A Cthulhu Adventure (5) - SoccerDude, TimovieMan, Pegbiter, DCast, Sefir
Return of the Phantom (5) - Cyfoyjvx, TimovieMan, Intense Degree, Karlok, Luhr28

The Journey Down, Chapters 1-3 (4) - SoccerDude, TimovieMan, Doom, Sefir

Total Posts: 372

Joined 2016-04-08

PM

I vote for Lighthouse.

Joined 2004-07-12

PM

Oh Dear! Jenny needs a leader. I think. I know a game doesn’t need a leader to win. But I don’t remember what happens when two games are tied and only one has a leader. And, if voting were to end today instead of Wednesday, there would be a three-way tie with only one game having a leader. I think a tied game is given the opportunity to find a leader. But we shall see what happens.

For whom the games toll,
they toll for thee.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AohuMgk8BGFTdExjM2s4eGdJRGZmcWJxMUNoUTlMZVE#gid=0

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

I vote for and can lead Lighhouse, and I also vote for Loom and The Journey Down.

Lighthouse (8) - Lady Kestrel (leader), SoccerDude, TimovieMan, Advie, Doom, Sefir, Crabapple, Walas74
Loom (8) - Advie (leader), Vehelon, Donuts McGee, Doom, DCast, Sefir, Crabapple, Lady Kestrel

The Journey Down, Chapters 1-3 (5) - SoccerDude, TimovieMan, Doom, Sefir, Lady Kestrel
Return of the Phantom (5) - Cyfoyjvx, TimovieMan, Intense Degree, Karlok, Luhr28

Total Posts: 4857

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

I’ll cast a vote for Lighthouse please.  Smile

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

Lighthouse (9) - Lady Kestrel (leader), SoccerDude, TimovieMan, Advie, Doom, Sefir, Crabapple, Walas74, Chrissie

Loom (8) - Advie (leader), Vehelon, Donuts McGee, Doom, DCast, Sefir, Crabapple, Lady Kestrel

The Journey Down, Chapters 1-3 (5) - SoccerDude, TimovieMan, Doom, Sefir, Lady Kestrel

Total Posts: 372

Joined 2016-04-08

PM

rtrooney - 21 September 2020 07:04 PM

Oh Dear! Jenny needs a leader. I think. I know a game doesn’t need a leader to win. But I don’t remember what happens when two games are tied and only one has a leader. And, if voting were to end today instead of Wednesday, there would be a three-way tie with only one game having a leader. I think a tied game is given the opportunity to find a leader. But we shall see what happens.

Well, it has a leader now, so it is your opportunity of voting for it and make it win at last!

Joined 2004-07-12

PM

walas74 - 22 September 2020 06:30 PM

Well, it has a leader now, so it is your opportunity of voting for it and make it win at last!

Right you are, but the voting hasn’t closed yet. That said, I submit a vote for Lighthouse. Lady K knows that she has my help and support whenever she needs it.

For whom the games toll,
they toll for thee.

Total Posts: 8053

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

finally, this is about to happen, praise the lord

Total Posts: 270

Joined 2018-12-01

PM

If you’re going to praise the lord for Lighthouse winning this time, you’ll have to condemn him for making it lose the other several hundred times it’s been nominated.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Close