• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Hint Requests & Technical Problems → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

CharophyceanJdawg445

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Montague’s Mount - Spinners

Total Posts: 8

Joined 2013-08-18

PM

I’ve combed the entire area several times looking for the fourth spinner. Can anybody recall where they found them (big ask, I know. Everything is so dark in this game)?

I’ve already put the three others in position and turned them to the correct colours, which cause me to get an achievement (it was too quick to read), all four lights went green and something rumbled below me, but the bridge did not lower. So, I’m a bit confused, why did the fourth light turn on when the fourth spinner isn’t yet in place?

I don’t want to have to watch a walkthrough video to find it Frown

ETA: Turns out there was some kind of glitch, because when I quit out and reloaded from that checkpoint, I still only had three spinners installed, but it allowed me to progress as though I had four (however, an inventory item I needed in order to progress had disappeared and I needed to search for it again).

I’ve finished the game and never did get the “Found all four spinners” achievement Meh

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Hint Requests & Technical Problems → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top