• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Jdawg445Keybordz

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

ex-Syberia team back on track :)

Total Posts: 7

Joined 2013-10-11

PM

Hi All,
A quick introduction to our new studio, following White Birds Productions and the work we have made with Benoit Sokal on all his titles (Amerzone, Syberia, Paradise…), Mando Productions.
We’re happy to announce to the AG community that we are back in adventure, with a new great game concept : The Dead Flowers Case. It is going to be an adventure set in a fabulous graphical universe, inspired by artist Stephane Halleux.
More details to come soon, and I will be happy to answer any questions so far.
Here’s a first image…

Total Posts: 172

Joined 2011-06-03

PM

http://www.mandoproductions.com/wordpress/a-mysterious-murder-and-a-mysterious-victim/

Looks great!

But who are “we” exactly? Would be nice with a more formal introduction..

Joined 2013-10-11

PM

Yes, you are right. Sorry. I should have been more precise. “We” is Olivier Fontenay and myself (Michel Bams), and a big part of the team that was behind White Birds Productions (Damien, Fabien, Guillaume, ...). We did “Amerzone” and “Syberia” with Benoit Sokal when we were working at Microïds, and then created a studio with him (White Birds) where we did “Paradise”, “Sinking Island” but also “Nikopol” with Enki Bilal or “Criminology”.
Now, with “The Dead Flowers Case”, we want to get back to our gaming DNA and produce a great adventure again Smile
The studio is in France and we are 20. The game is starting and will require 8 months of production.

Image Attachments

Mando_-_Dead_Flowers_s.jpeg

Click thumbnail to see full-size image

Total Posts: 172

Joined 2011-06-03

PM

Thank you for the intro, and thank you for all the great Benoit Sokal games! Any Chance you will be working with him again?

Good luck on your new project, will be sure to check it out when it comes out Smile

Joined 2013-10-11

PM

Hi all. Official website is now online.
More news to follow.
http://www.thedeadflowerscase.com

Total Posts: 3933

Joined 2011-03-14

PM

It looks intriguing, I am looking forward to when it gets released.

You have to play the game, to find out why you are playing the game! - eXistenZ

Joined 2013-10-11

PM

Hi. A short message to inform you that we will launch a Kickstarter campaign for “The Dead Flowers Case” around the 8th of November. There will be digital editions (PC, Mac, iOS and Android) and also collector boxes including exclusive material such as 3D reproductions of the characters. More details to follow. If you would like to know more about the game, we are posting new material almost every day on our Facebook official page (are “likes” are helpful Smile

Joined 2013-10-11

PM

Hi. There is a CGI short movie inspired by Stephane Halleux universe that has just been released. I’m posting the link in new thread “The Dead Flowers Case”.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top