• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

AnimeAdamCaliMonkCharophycean

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Adventure Game Scene of the Day — Tuesday 8 October 2013 (NSFW) 

Total Posts: 794

Joined 2003-10-05

PM

WARNING! Graphic imagery follows! Sick Bastich, Inc., shall not be responsible for any damages due to the violent expulsion of stomach contents from viewing the scene below. Proceed with caution!

Today’s shot features impalement, dismemberment and decapitation all on one screen. Unless I’m missing something though, there seems to be an extra head, or if you are a pessimist, a missing body. Either that or one of the victims was bicephalous. Something doesn’t add up.

Anyway, the game is Sanitarium (1998), which is one of my favorite adventure games and a truly unique, surreal and creepy experience through a multitude of characters and environments. If you haven’t played it yet, you should.

Total Posts: 473

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

Definitely one of the best Adventure Games of all-time.

Total Posts: 173

Joined 2012-08-06

PM

Sanitarium is on a short list of one of the very few adventure games that I have played more than once. Fond memories.

Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day.

Give a man a rod and he will sit on a boat and drink beer all day. - USA Network

Total Posts: 990

Joined 2009-05-08

PM

I’m overdue in playing this game; it looks and sounds phenomenal. It may be time to revisit GoG…

Total Posts: 813

Joined 2004-08-01

PM

Don’t get your hopes up, the game suffers from a terrible interface and the plot ultimately goes nowhere. You can enjoy it if your expectations aren’t set too high.

Total Posts: 444

Joined 2012-03-30

PM

Interface is so-so (i think the mouse buttons were inverted) but you get used to it. The plot is very good in my opinion. Sanitarium mistakes were very inferior considering its brilliance. Way too many classics got much more praise while having more crucial downsides.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top