• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Lady Kestrel

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

The Ballads of Reemus - Indie Royale Golden Jubilee Bundle

Total Posts: 10

Joined 2008-12-01

PM

Hi Everyone!

I just wanted to give a quick plug for my adventure game, The Ballads of Reemus.

Having made free to play browser adventure games for years, Ballads is my first attempt at a commercial quality game with full voice acting. You can try the demo here: http://www.balladsofreemus.com

Or better yet, Indie Royale has just released it as part of the Golden Jubilee bundle. The current minimum is really low, so if you’re curious about it at all, now is a great time to grab it and 5 other games for a great price.

http://www.indieroyale.com

I’m currently working on the sequel and now that Kickstarter is officially in Canada, well it had to be done. So if you like the first one at all, check out the sequel: http://bit.ly/1aWvkrz

Sorry for the shameless self promo Smile I’m an indie adventure dev, I gotta jump on my moments when they come.

Thanks!
Jay

Total Posts: 3933

Joined 2011-03-14

PM

I loved the Ballads of Reemus, and I will definitely check out the kickstarter for the sequel.

Edit: And now I have backed it

You have to play the game, to find out why you are playing the game! - eXistenZ

Total Posts: 363

Joined 2012-09-20

PM

I love the Ballads o Reemus! And sure I am backing it. Good to see you here, zeebarf!

Joined 2008-12-01

PM

Thanks so much, I really appreciate it!!

Total Posts: 619

Joined 2012-06-06

PM

Definitely backed this. You go get ‘em, Zeebarf!

Bt

Total Posts: 1555

Joined 2005-12-06

PM

I was interested in the game earlier too but I got offered the bundle for free so I will definitely be trying the game out. Hopefully in time to see if I want to participate in the KS.

Currently Playing: Dragon Age Origins: Awakening
Recently Played: Red Embrace: Hollywood, Dorfromantik, Heirs & Graces, AI: The Somnium Files, PRICE, Frostpunk, The Shapeshifting Detective (CPT), Disco Elysium, Dream Daddy, Four Last Things, Jenny LeClue - Detectivu, The Signifier

Joined 2008-12-01

PM

Thanks Blackthorne!

I hope you enjoy it Millenia!

Total Posts: 1573

Joined 2003-09-10

PM

I enjoyed the earlier Ballads of Reemus, and I’m looking forward to finding out what happens in the Kickstarter game with the Death Slugs and the Ping-Pong paddle plants.  Also curious to see why the stag party turns everyone into beetles.  Nerd

Joined 2011-03-14

PM

I’m a bit disappointed that not more people have backed this project on kickstarter   Cry

The Ballads of Reemus was/is a great game, and yet so far only 252 people have backed the sequel, and with 10 days to go it is only about half way there.

Come on guys, surely you can spare a bit of change to help this project!

Joined 2008-12-01

PM

Yes, 55% with 10 days to go is a real nail biter. I’m not sure if it’s just that I haven’t gotten the word out enough or that the premise and art style just aren’t resonating with people. I guess we’ll find out in 10 days!

Total Posts: 1555

Joined 2005-12-06

PM

Sheesh, where could I take the time to play this. Community playthrough, Beyond: Two Souls (that arrived today) and the infamous RL. Gonna check that I have a reminder on at least.

Currently Playing: Dragon Age Origins: Awakening
Recently Played: Red Embrace: Hollywood, Dorfromantik, Heirs & Graces, AI: The Somnium Files, PRICE, Frostpunk, The Shapeshifting Detective (CPT), Disco Elysium, Dream Daddy, Four Last Things, Jenny LeClue - Detectivu, The Signifier

Joined 2008-12-01

PM

Now 100% Funded with 48 hours to go! Reemus will ride again in 2014. Thank you to everyone who supported the project.

Joined 2011-03-14

PM

Congratulations Jay

I am really looking forward to playing it when it is done.

Total Posts: 11

Joined 2013-08-07

PM

That’s great, I love these games. Great price, would have paid more for the first one.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top