• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

The football (soccer) thread

Total Posts: 1338

Joined 2009-08-06

PM

‘I will go for Ronaldo BECAUSE I played with him.’

He’s basically saying: I only pick Ronaldo out of respect because I played with him, but in any other case I would pick Messi. lol

Nomad failing to read between the lines again. 35+ year old with underdeveloped mind(10 year old?) again confirmed.

Total Posts: 7109

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Origami, mountain boy - 27 January 2018 12:20 PM

Nomad failing to read between the lines again. 35+ year old with underdeveloped mind(10 year old?) again confirmed.

Guys from Adana village are gonna rate me now, doomsday is near
denial of origin comin in 3..2…1

Advie - 26 January 2018 07:25 PM

i love Ozil i love Ronaldo i love Mourinho and i love Salah like then exactly and i do not post about Salah only

Messi name doesnt come, naturally Thumbs Up

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Real Madrid and Liverpool are so incredibly unstable.

RM gets kicks out of the Copa by Leganes at home and in the same week destroys Valencia 4-1 away… I’m really curious how it will go with PSG, not counting them out.

Liverpool is the first team to beat ManCity in England and then loses to the last team and gets kicked out of the cup at home…

Joined 2009-08-06

PM

wilco - 28 January 2018 11:53 AM

RM gets kicks out of the Copa by Leganes at home and in the same week destroys Valencia 4-1 away… I’m really curious how it will go with PSG, not counting them out.

Liverpool is the first team to beat ManCity in England and then loses to the last team and gets kicked out of the cup at home…

Expect Real to beat PSG.

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

wilco - 28 January 2018 11:53 AM

winning is curse, always been for teams like liverpool is not an easy thing to perform every 48 hours good enough, they suffer, and if the win, they losen up, those teams not need to loosen up, they are like a militairy group at war, winning a round at war mean nurthing,

and i gotta admit changing the style of play from 4-3-3 to 3-1-2-1-2

is STUPID, if he is very cocky after sell Corintho and he is IMO like giving up on a player similar at Bara’s Suarez, and getting cockier after beating MC without him and being much MORE cockier to play with the most fucked tactic, to the team.

you bought salah, And you know he is not A Stricker,tho in two matches i see him the only one in front/attach-postion with the other 9 players are back even off behind mid-pitch-line

the blue line i drew for SALAH might have been more ideal position at this new players formation after selling Corintho, at least they won’t had had lost from the last team at the table, after winning the 1st and the unbeatable team at the table.

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Yeah, I thought they would try to get a replacement for Coutinho. There were talks about Mahrez and he would have been good, I think. Like the coach from Swansea said, Liverpool is very talented and fast when they have space but put them in middle of traffic and they have trouble. They might be missing a creative now.

Joined 2009-08-06

PM

Another case of a club getting cocky after they lose a vital player eh?
Same thing happened when BVB lost Dembele. They got a few wins in the beginning and supporters actually started to argue they were better off without Dembele. lol

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Origami - 29 January 2018 06:05 PM

Another case of a club getting cocky after they lose a vital player eh?
Same thing happened when BVB lost Dembele. They got a few wins in the beginning and supporters actually started to argue they were better off without Dembele. lol

With Aubameyang leaving to Arsenal (why?!?) Dortmund is going even more down, german league gets more unbalanced each year.

Dembele is having a rough time now, hope he manages to avoid more injuries.

Joined 2009-08-06

PM

wilco - 29 January 2018 07:11 PM

Still happy with the Dembele transfer. Transfer market doesn’t seem to be correcting itself anytime soon(Van Dijk 90m LOL) so we probably wouldn’t have gotten him much cheaper anyway.
Kid is also young so from investment standpoint not a bad move.

Hope to see him as RM in the tried-and-true 4-4-2 with Coutinho on LM.
Dembele is not known for his stellar finishing but instead bringing the ball forward. Messi will be raking goals once he gels.

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Origami - 29 January 2018 08:38 PM
wilco - 29 January 2018 07:11 PM

Still happy with the Dembele transfer. Transfer market doesn’t seem to be correcting itself anytime soon(Van Dijk 90m LOL) so we probably wouldn’t have gotten him much cheaper anyway.
Kid is also young so from investment standpoint not a bad move.

Hope to see him as RM in the tried-and-true 4-4-2 with Coutinho on LM.
Dembele is not known for his stellar finishing but instead bringing the ball forward. Messi will be raking goals once he gels.

Market is broken, Man City bought another defender for 65M! They are paying this much money for players they don’t really need or used in rotation. Think there it will only get worse after the World Cup, only a handful of teams can compete…
Fifa fair play is a joke

Problem with Barcelona right now is the lack of squad rotation, they can’t really rest Messi/Suarez or others, even in the spanish cup and that might bite them later in the last part of the season. What might help is the Liga being taken care off which could lead to some rotation when the big CL games start even if it leads to dropping some points.

Total Posts: 285

Joined 2017-01-12

PM

LOL @ Spanish football
Only 2 teams to compete against

Joined 2009-08-06

PM

wilco - 30 January 2018 06:41 AM

Problem with Barcelona right now is the lack of squad rotation, they can’t really rest Messi/Suarez or others, even in the spanish cup and that might bite them later in the last part of the season. What might help is the Liga being taken care off which could lead to some rotation when the big CL games start even if it leads to dropping some points.

It’s mostly Messi, Suarez and Pique that have barely gotten any rest. Suarez should get some rest now that Paco is back from injury. Think Messi won’t play against Eibar.

Joined 2009-08-06

PM

Headycakesofdoom - 30 January 2018 08:39 AM

LOL @ Spanish football
Only 2 teams to compete against

Which 2?

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

you know what .. fuck the underlined war between you two Nomad and Origami, it is disgusting

and to show homes ppl living under edge is more disgusting than anything, i walked down hundreds of those on the edge of Cairo and i know how ppl and things look from the inside, you do not wanna hear even about

Joined 2009-08-06

PM

Advie - 30 January 2018 01:44 PM

you know what .. fuck the underlined war between you two Nomad and Origami, it is disgusting

Kind of a weird time to remark about this. Was having a friendly exchange with Wilco.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top