• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

The football (soccer) thread

Total Posts: 7109

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

lol so desperate, he didnt say Messi is better than cr7

Though pele wants cr7 in his team

And famous meme

Total Posts: 31

Joined 2018-01-22

PM

That reminded me of what Romario said of Pele. Ouch!

Total Posts: 1338

Joined 2009-08-06

PM

lol was fun. Off to explore city-centre of Medellin now. I’ll be back in a few days.

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Origami - 23 January 2018 09:45 PM

Off to explore city-centre

Good city life, enjoy Thumbs Up

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

some shots are better than goals go to 6:30

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Youtube recommended me this video, keeping my shirt then Grin

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

i thought i assigned a time for the video i posted above to start from, but something is wrong it always start from the very beginning.

anyways, go to 6:30 to see it

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Advie - 24 January 2018 03:26 PM

i thought i assigned a time for the video i posted above to start from, but something is wrong it always start from the very beginning.

anyways, go to 6:30 to see it

I too time stamped video of bale where he says Cr7 is best and thats why he joined real
But its not working

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

i am sorry to waste your time on the wrong video i posted instead of this

[6:30] which i wanted you to see Salah doing that loop kick, that was not the first time he pulled a similar loop shot but this was the ultimate, i may say its the best accurate shot Salah gave so far. Fabolous !!

Total Posts: 2648

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

Real will be looking for a new manager soon. 4th in the league, out of the Copa del Rey and PSG in the champions league.

If they don’t beat PSG he will probably be fired.

An adventure game is nothing more than a good story set with engaging puzzles that fit seamlessly in with the story and the characters, and looks and sounds beautiful.
Roberta Williams

Total Posts: 1338

Joined 2009-08-06

PM

Henrikh Mkhitaryan (Arsenal): “The best football player of all time is Lionel Messi.”

New one to add to the long list.

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Origami - 23 January 2018 08:16 PM

Don’t throw away that shirt you bought and set the trashcan on fire.

Liar strikes again

1:48

Only one i care for now Grin

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

this thread ghot spot is Nomad, Origami Ronaldo v Messi, sowhen it get so ]horny hot in here and everyone seen 1-2 full pages of this WHOWAWSBIGTIMESTIL YOINGVersingWHOIISSTATISTICALWINNER, I WONDER ABOUT fahukon POLL?

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Advie - 26 January 2018 05:12 PM

this thread ghot spot is Nomad, Origami Ronaldo v Messi, sowhen it get so ]horny hot in here and everyone seen 1-2 full pages of this WHOWAWSBIGTIMESTIL YOINGVersingWHOIISSTATISTICALWINNER, I WONDER ABOUT fahukon POLL?

And your posts are all about glorifying one player that Egypt finally got in decades Tongue

BTW

Real (Turk) soccer player not a random fan has to say this , when asked who is tha best

Ozil replied: ‘I will go for Ronaldo because I played with him.’

Grin

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

i love Ozil i love Ronaldo i love Mourinho and i love Salah like then exactly and i do not post about Salah only, ONLY last twos, it was supposed to be one but i ve made a mistake in the first
if you looked back you will find Origami and Wilco, you talk about him , i never i steal others glories Egyptian moment in my behalf or for my favor , and when i talk Egyptians tradition, revolution, Players at Liverpool that are making a difference i talk like any mainstream guy without an apparent nationality, i even try to be less exposing to the connection like someone from anyworld around the world, i just love him.. thats all, uh and i have his avatar for a while, that not bad, and what i am saying in the last post about RC& V Messi, its a real suggestion i am not pulling anybodies lega, tho those guys legs are imposible to even think about coming close to them Smile

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top