• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Gabriel

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

The football (soccer) thread

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Headycakesofdoom - 22 January 2018 06:03 AM

Beauty queen gets face injury and is only worried about his looks

That’s a weird way of putting it, you get a boot to the face, blood all around, you wouldn’t look at it?

nomadsoul - 22 January 2018 12:33 PM

Amazing goals, every single goal was stunner
And he might be worried about his eye in anycase have messi ever scored a header?

People don’t care about scoring a good goal, just that he looked at the mirror…

But I saw the match, despite the 7-1 Real Madrid is still very shaky. Team is off, only positive news is Bale might be coming back to good form if he doesn’t get injured again and that might help against PSG.

Advie - 22 January 2018 03:03 PM

Liverpool.. who is watching?

Didn’t see it but win to first place City, then lose to last place City… WTH? Neutral

nomadsoul - 22 January 2018 05:02 PM

From Qatar yesterday i bought Bale’s official branded shirt, cost me a bunch, i asked for Zlatan but adidas dont have rights for Manu…

Nice. Official shirts are ridiculous prices.

Total Posts: 1338

Joined 2009-08-06

PM

wilco - 22 January 2018 05:04 PM

That’s a weird way of putting it, you get a boot to the face, blood all around, you wouldn’t look at it?

This is unprecedented though. When has a player ever pulled out a phone to check his wound? I understand where the jokes are coming from, but disagree that this is a moment of vanity and shouldn’t be used to criticize him on. No need to make it bigger than it is.

I feel he kind of brought this upon himself though. A lot of people even some madrid fans and media have stopped taking him seriously after those ‘I am the best’ statements in that french magazine.
Hope this won’t tarnish what he has built and create an image of a tragic man unwilling to face reality.

Total Posts: 285

Joined 2017-01-12

PM

wilco - 22 January 2018 05:04 PM
Headycakesofdoom - 22 January 2018 06:03 AM

Beauty queen gets face injury and is only worried about his looks

He just had a doctor look at it! On a football pitch, getting a camera out to look at it is ridiculous. No other reason than to worry about his looks

Total Posts: 7109

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Ah cr7 is more complete

Headers: Ronaldo 100-24 Messi

Penalties: Ronaldo 94-70 Messi

Weak foot: Ronaldo 106-73 Messi

Free-kicks: Ronaldo 50-33 Messi

my german cr7 fan pointed to this site

https://cronaldodaily.com/2837/ronaldo-crushes-messi-in-headers-stats-exposed/amp/

Total Posts: 31

Joined 2018-01-22

PM

^ Dives count: CR entire career.

Joined 2009-08-06

PM

Bogie - 23 January 2018 10:33 AM

https://giant.gfycat.com/UnconsciousDisgustingGoosefish.mp4

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Bogie - 23 January 2018 10:33 AM

Bogie?? is that you?

Joined 2018-01-22

PM

Origami - 23 January 2018 02:13 PM

https://giant.gfycat.com/UnconsciousDisgustingGoosefish.mp4

That’s unfair, the defender clearly whispered “Bradley Cooper” into his ear!

Advie - 23 January 2018 02:36 PM

Bogie?? is that you?

Unless you’re Lauren Bacall’s ghost then yes doll, come to daddy. If not: nope sorry. Should I add the word ‘Fake’ before my screen name?

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Bogie - 23 January 2018 03:44 PM
Advie - 23 January 2018 02:36 PM

Bogie?? is that you?

Unless you’re Lauren Bacall’s ghost then yes doll, come to daddy. If not: nope sorry. Should I add the word ‘Fake’ before my screen name?

sound like Bogie style strange! but nah, Bogie would not be getting this kinda puzzling dialogues with me, positive!!! sorry anyways Fake Bogie who i dont care who you really are.

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

nomadsoul - 23 January 2018 04:12 AM

Ah cr7 is more complete

Headers: Ronaldo 100-24 Messi

Penalties: Ronaldo 94-70 Messi

Weak foot: Ronaldo 106-73 Messi

Free-kicks: Ronaldo 50-33 Messi

my german cr7 fan pointed to this site

https://cronaldodaily.com/2837/ronaldo-crushes-messi-in-headers-stats-exposed/amp/

That’s unfair, Ronaldo doesn’t have a weak foot Smile (actually surprised about the free-kicks count)

And complaining about Ronaldo’s diving? What year is this? All football players dive, now synchronized diving, that’s an art form

Joined 2018-01-22

PM

Advie - 23 January 2018 04:38 PM

sound like Bogie style strange! but nah, Bogie would not be getting this kinda puzzling dialogues with me, positive!!! sorry anyways Fake Bogie who i dont care who you really are.

I dunno who this OG Bogie is but he’s already getting me into trouble with background checks on my first ever day here. What a welcome! Tongue

wilco - 23 January 2018 04:48 PM

And complaining about Ronaldo’s diving? What year is this? All football players dive, now synchronized diving, that’s an art form

[VIDEO]

Context matters regarding that video: it was a water bottle thrown by Valencia fans who knew perfectly well that Barca players only drink Evian.

And as for Ronaldo: I’ve lost count of how many times have I’ve heard that “what year” joke after another nth CR dive. Did you know Jackie Chan asked him to be on his stunt team?

Total Posts: 7109

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

wilco - 23 January 2018 04:48 PM

that’s an art form

True art is this

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Bogie - 23 January 2018 05:08 PM

I dunno who this OG Bogie is but he’s already getting me into trouble with background checks on my first ever day here. What a welcome! Tongue

OG Bogi, hmm,... i guess we owe not the other way around Smile
you see the line down at front main forum pages ‘The most visitors ever was 3340, on January 18, 2015 02:43 AM’ that was actually because of him, the site was the talk all other adventuring sites, and FB groups, many new ppl just joined to take part of what he was doing here at the time..

see the link at my sig, about the best list of adventure games, that was his work, of course with 100s-1000 votes from all of the site community.

But hey Welcome Bogie with an extra ‘E’ to adventuregamers. you seem busy from day one, kinda remind me of myself, when i 1st joined here 5-6 years ago Smile

Joined 2009-08-06

PM

Don’t throw away that shirt you bought and set the trashcan on fire.

Joined 2018-01-22

PM

Advie - 23 January 2018 06:23 PM

But hey Welcome Bogie with an extra ‘E’ to adventuregamers. you seem busy from day one, kinda remind me of myself, when i 1st joined here 5-6 years ago Smile

Appreciated! So an average of a thousand posts per year, is it? I’ll double that with no dives!! (Regardless of the year Mr. John “its the current year!” wilco Oliver)

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top