• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Lady KestrelSpeedBo

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

The football (soccer) thread

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Advie - 17 December 2017 12:46 PM

the three goals Liverpool scored against Bournemouth today are Magnificat cant tell which is the best!

Coutinho and Salah goals were great. Barcelona/Real Madrid buying both next year Smile

nomadsoul - 17 December 2017 02:15 PM

Thanks to cr7 i can post freely atleast in one thread without someone trolling me

Another win , thanks to C7 goal Smile

And from a free kick! Ronaldo picks his goals now, only important matches Smile

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

wilco - 17 December 2017 02:58 PM
Advie - 17 December 2017 12:46 PM

the three goals Liverpool scored against Bournemouth today are Magnificat cant tell which is the best!

Barcelona/Real Madrid buying both next year Smile

even tho i am a Madrid fan, i never want him (Salaah) to there, it could be similar to Chelsea experience or he would last more than a year, i see him at Barca. if it happens that he goes to Spain in the first place

Total Posts: 7109

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

GOAT is back with stellar equalizer
While pogba hoarding money and doing nothing

Total Posts: 1353

Joined 2017-09-18

PM

Come on Everton a win today against Chelsea and you will soon be in the top 6 and above Loserpool

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Arsenal-Liverpool was hilarious, terrible defenses and goalkeeping. Arsenal scored 3 goals in 6 minutes and Liverpool missed a lot of chances

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Another “great” perfomance by Real Madrid in La Liga, not sure what Zidane was trying to do there, you have to win the game, so he puts a bunch of players that can’t create much. Season over for Real after they are out against PSG in the Champions.

The big leagues in Europe seem to be decided already in December - Spanish, English, German, French, Dutch…  boring like this - Only italian league is balanced

Total Posts: 1338

Joined 2009-08-06

PM

Predicted a 1-3 win for Barca. This Barca seems severly underrated. Still much room for improvement as when it comes to individual class there are a few spots that could have had better players. But defense is really solid, better understanding between players and they are creating heaps of chances. As wasteful as they are they still seem to score when it matters as Real has had 4x more attempts on goal but 11 goals less.

Valverde has done great job with the players he has.

Moment of the match: Messi outdriblling Marcelo and assisting with 1 shoe.

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

wilco - 23 December 2017 11:01 AM

The big leagues in Europe seem to be decided already in December - Spanish, English, German, French, Dutch…  boring like this - Only Italian league is balanced

sad, yeah, but reminds of the 90s when the Italian league was top of all the Europian leagues, and the South American national team was on top of the international game.

Joined 2009-08-06

PM

wilco - 23 December 2017 11:01 AM

The big leagues in Europe seem to be decided already in December - Spanish, English, German, French, Dutch…  boring like this - Only italian league is balanced

If you want excitement, check out the Turkish league. 8 teams fighting for the title.

Joined 2009-08-06

PM

Simply GOAT.

Total Posts: 285

Joined 2017-01-12

PM

Haha… Man Utd giving the game away at last second!

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Headycakesofdoom - 23 December 2017 04:42 PM

Haha… Man Utd giving the game away at last second!

Lol, Mou can’t catch a break, ManU misses 4-5 easy goals and concedes in the end

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

@Origami

I’ve seen better perfomances by Messi in Classicos, I think this was more of a team effort, first goal play was brilliant and he didn’t even touch the ball, but better than Ronaldo in this one.

Advie - 23 December 2017 12:49 PM

sad, yeah, but reminds of the 90s when the Italian league was top of all the Europian leagues, and the South American national team was on top of the international game.

Strong italian teams in Europe would be pretty good, hope Napoli wins it this year

Total Posts: 7109

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Facebook and watsapp group is bloodbath right now
I didnt even know today they were facing each other, woke up and flood of msges

lmao

Joined 2009-08-06

PM

wilco - 23 December 2017 04:49 PM

@Origami

I’ve seen better perfomances by Messi in Classicos, I think this was more of a team effort, first goal play was brilliant and he didn’t even touch the ball, but better than Ronaldo in this one.

Agree that the 10 ranking is a bit exagerated and he had better performances. But some of that can be credited to Kovacic. Unfortunately it bite them in the ass as Messi got heavily marked on the first goal(as you mentioned). Says enough that Real still has Messi at the center of their tactics. But he was more alive in the second half yeaj.

Also think Ronaldo was the best on Madrid’s side. It’s one of those games where I think he had a better game than when he disappears whole game only to show up and score a tap-in. Most threat was coming from him and he successfully created space for himself to shoot on numerous occasions.
Did disappear a bit second half, but same goes for the rest of Real.

What I didn’t get is the ref whistling for a penalty on the second goal. After Carvajal stopped the ball it was still worked inside.

Also Moaninho screwed over by Lingaard and Rashford lol.

Pep dominating EPL with lite version of 2011/12 Barca.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top