• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

The football (soccer) thread

Total Posts: 2648

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42269979

Ronaldo wins Ballon d’Or for the 5th time.

An adventure game is nothing more than a good story set with engaging puzzles that fit seamlessly in with the story and the characters, and looks and sounds beautiful.
Roberta Williams

Total Posts: 7109

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Lucien21 - 07 December 2017 02:50 PM

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42269979

Ronaldo wins Ballon d’Or for the 5th time.

Real Madrid forward Cristiano Ronaldo beat Barcelona’s Lionel Messi to win the Ballon d’Or award for the fifth time - and the second year in a row

Amazing feat, i was right that he is better than messy nowadays

Total Posts: 355

Joined 2017-03-09

PM

Ballon d’Or is a joke, why do they only ever choose latino players?

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

cyfoyjvx - 08 December 2017 03:15 AM

why do they only ever choose latino players?

its not Ever, but its how it is for the last 8 years Leo-C7 haven’t no match, and its strange and good too because we always had one great player at a time,  but latino players had their long share too; R9 3times, Ronaldinho once, Kaka once, Rivaldo… that just for the past 20 years

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Advie - 07 December 2017 08:36 AM
wilco - 03 December 2017 02:51 PM

oh boy, I can already see a 0-0 against Morocco Neutral

back to Morocco, we know them as Argentina’d know brazil or vice versa, they had a golden WC team 1998 with Youssef Chippo, and Mustapha Hadji but even them could not
qualify the team to the 16th .
the current team had qualified hardly like all the African teams, we are almost all have the same standards aside that Egypt won the biggest numbers at all the titles in africa still, Ivory Coast, Cameroon, Ghana, Tunisia, Nigeria,  Senegal, Morocco… it is as all teams has ups and down but once one goes all the way .

Morocco team today couldnt beat ivory Coast (without o’course Drogba n the gang ,lol) at home, and lost by 3 away.. african teams are emotionally indeed, they can give a great match when the match is greatly important, at an another, they would lose the easiest match.
and honesly we had our much bad luck with all the west of Africa teams, (we easily win the biggest in Africa which all come from the south,) but thsoe the west/arabic cousins it mostly the bad luck; for example, Morocco had won us more than we did Laughing

Meh

out of the blues enjoy this Brazil - Egypt match review ,of the 2009 confederations cup

Portugal has bad memories of playing Morocco in the World Cup. In Mexico 86 after years without going to the WC we were kicked by Morocco afte managinf to beat England in teh opening game.

That Brazil-Egypt match, prime Kaka was great, I thing he could’ve had a better career

cyfoyjvx - 08 December 2017 03:15 AM

Ballon d’Or is a joke, why do they only ever choose latino players?

Football gene is latino Smile

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

yeah, Kaka is great but had other interests 1st of all he comes from a wealthy family and above that, he still did fashion shows while he was playing lol, so he seems never really the fighter other Brazil players were.

man your group is really terrible, watch out for Iran too they might have some nuclear weapon. Tongue

Total Posts: 600

Joined 2011-06-07

PM

Kaka was the best player in the world before the rise of Ronaldo and Messi, while still playing at Milan. He won the champions league and player of the year award in 2007.

Not sure what more he could have achieved after that, especially with Messi and Ronaldo on the rise.

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Champions League

Juventus-Tottenham
Basileia-Manchester City
FC Porto-Liverpool
Sevilha-Manchester United
Real Madrid-PSG
Shakthar-AS Roma
Chelsea-Barcelona
Bayern Munique-Besiktas

Madrid playing PSG, lol, proof it wasn’t fixed.

Advie, your boy Salah is playing my team, tell him to be calm Smile

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

wilco - 11 December 2017 06:47 AM

Champions League

Juventus-Tottenham
Basileia-Manchester City
FC Porto-Liverpool
Sevilha-Manchester United
Real Madrid-PSG
Shakthar-AS Roma
Chelsea-Barcelona
Bayern Munique-Besiktas

Madrid playing PSG, lol, proof it wasn’t fixed.

Advie, your boy Salah is playing my team, tell him to be calm Smile

what with the Chelsea-Barcelona curse?

Salah is saying he will be calm as always and arc the ball at far left of the square Tongue

Total Posts: 1338

Joined 2009-08-06

PM

Advie - 11 December 2017 10:08 AM

Ain’t no curse this time. Since Barca can’t draw Real and English teams can’t be seeded against eachother chances were 57% Barca would get Bayern or Chelsea. I think Barca can beat them.

Now Real - PSG that is one to look forward to. Barca fans are somewhat winners with any outcome.

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Origami - 11 December 2017 10:22 AM

Ain’t no curse this time. Since Barca can’t draw Real and English teams can’t be seeded against eachother chances were 57% Barca would get Bayern or Chelsea. I think Barca can beat them.

Now Real - PSG that is one to look forward to. Barca fans are somewhat winners with any outcome.

Barca be like

2 times CL winner vs a team that spent a ridiculous amount of money, somebody going out already

Also crazy about the Chelsea-Barca matches is that Messi never scored.

Salah is saying he will be calm as always and arc the ball at far left of the square Tongue

Goal against Everton was a beauty, it will be hard to stop him but I’m counting Liverpool’s terrible defense to help Porto a bit.

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

wilco - 11 December 2017 12:41 PM

Goal against Everton was a beauty, it will be hard to stop him but I’m counting Liverpool’s terrible defense to help Porto a bit.

then, however, its gonna a b match with many goals, and then it doesn’t matter who wins imo.
do you know that i share the same birthday with/of Salah, 15 of June! Innocent

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

the three goals Liverpool scored against Bournemouth today are Magnificat cant tell which is the best!

Total Posts: 7109

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Thanks to cr7 i can post freely atleast in one thread without someone trolling me

Another win , thanks to C7 goal Smile

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top