• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Becky

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

The football (soccer) thread

Total Posts: 7109

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

asensio > messi

Congrats to Madrid

Total Posts: 7109

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

He cannot play alone now or he is copying neymar or he is shattered by recent defeat

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/manchester-city-meet-lionel-messi-11022780

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

nomadsoul - 23 August 2017 02:22 PM

He cannot play alone now or he is copying neymar or he is shattered by recent defeat

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/manchester-city-meet-lionel-messi-11022780

I don’t see it, at least not this season but maybe next one if Barcelona doesn’t win anything worthwhile. Although it Would be a crazy end to the transfer season.

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Champions League groups

Group A: Benfica, Manchester United, Basel, CSKA Moscow
Group B: Bayern Munich, Paris St-Germain, Anderlecht, Celtic
Group C: Chelsea, Atlético Madrid, Roma, Qarabag
Group D: Juventus, Barcelona, Olympiakos, Sporting Clube de Portugal
Group E: Spartak Moscow, Sevilla, Liverpool, Maribor
Group F: Shakhtar Donetsk, Manchester City, Napoli, Feyenoord
Group G: Monaco, Porto, Besiktas, Leipzig
Group H: Real Madrid, Borussia Dortmund, Tottenham, Apoel Nicosia

Poor Apoel Smile
Liverpool got lucky

Total Posts: 2648

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

Celtic are screwed.

An adventure game is nothing more than a good story set with engaging puzzles that fit seamlessly in with the story and the characters, and looks and sounds beautiful.
Roberta Williams

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Lucien21 - 24 August 2017 01:33 PM

Celtic are screwed.

There’s a chance they qualify to the Europa League but the other 2 teams, ouch. Same as Sporting

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Lucien21 - 24 August 2017 01:33 PM

Celtic are screwed.

I said the same thing about Anderlecht.

Also poor Qarabag…

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 294

Joined 2017-01-12

PM

Group A: Villarreal, Maccabi Tel-Aviv, Astana, Slavia Prague

Group B: Dynamo Kiev, Young Boys, Partizan Belgrade, Skenderbeu

Group C: Braga, Ludogorets, Hoffenheim, Istanbul Basaksehir

Group D: AC Milan, Austria Vienna, NK Rijeka, AEK Athens

Group E: Lyon, Everton,Atalanta, Apollon Limassol

Group F: FC Copenhagen, Lokomotiv Moscow, Sheriff Tiraspol, FC Zlin

Group G: Viktoria Plzen, Steaua Bucharest, Hapoel Beer-Sheva, FC Lugano

Group H: Arsenal,BATE Borisov, Cologne, Red Star Belgrade

Group I: Salzburg, Marseille, Vitoria Guimaraes, Konyaspor

Group J: Athletic Bilbao, Hertha Berlin, Zorya Luhansk, Ostersunds

Group K: Lazio, Nice, Zulte Waregem, Vitesse Arnhem.

Group L: Zenit, Real Sociedad, Rosenborg, Vardar Skopje

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Doesn’t seem to have any group of death but Europa league also has lots of surprises, strange seeing Arsenal there.

Dembele seems to have been confirmed in Barcelona for 105 + 45M, Dortmund bought him last year for 15M…

Ibrahimovic signed one more year with Man United, old man is coming back!

Total Posts: 495

Joined 2008-07-23

PM

BitingWit - 25 August 2017 07:43 AM

Group G: Viktoria Plzen, Steaua Bucharest, Hapoel Beer-Sheva, FC Lugano

I could risk saying that Steaua has a chance of qualifying to the next stage, but I won`t.

Women come and go… a highscore lasts forever

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

wilco - 24 August 2017 12:56 PM

Liverpool got lucky

well as i dont believe in luck , but the group teams with the Reds are much better/easier than other groups, no doubt about that!

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Advie - 27 August 2017 01:07 PM
wilco - 24 August 2017 12:56 PM

Liverpool got lucky

well as i dont believe in luck , but the group teams with the Reds are much better/easier than other groups, no doubt about that!

Your boy Salah did great today in Liverpool destroying Arsenal, the whole Liverpool attack formation is a lot of fun to watch. I hope they do well in the league, but behind ManU and Mourinho Smile

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

we never had a player that is so commented to be an international one as Salah..
look at Mido, Ibra was his substitute , but when Mido thru a scissor (literary) at his face in the dressing roam (i can imagine how ibra irritated and provoked him ) but a limit is a limit, he destroyed his career, totenham didnt do him any good, another example Zaky which he was the top scorer of the premier league but what gives at the 1st legs with 15 goal, but at the 2nd leg he didnt score but 1 goal thru the whole leg, which was a disaster too.

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Advie - 27 August 2017 03:58 PM

we never had a player that is so commented to be an international one as Salah..
look at Mido, Ibra was his substitute , but when Mido thru a scissor (literary) at his face in the dressing roam (i can imagine how ibra irritated and provoked him ) but a limit is a limit, he destroyed his career, totenham didnt do him any good, another example Zaky which he was the top scorer of the premier league but what gives at the 1st legs with 15 goal, but at the 2nd leg he didnt score but 1 goal thru the whole leg, which was a disaster too.

Don’t remember watching Zaky but I do remember Mido. Never knew about that scissors episode Gasp , what a crazy pair!
Salah seems like he fits perfectly in Liverpool, starting the season very well.

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

hmmm, its not strange that you didn’t know about Zaky. cuz of his very short time at the Premier, anyways, i am not sure you watched the whole video, but please watch 6:57.

he gave the feeling at that time that he was there to stay, but since i am Egyptian Tongue and i know the people of my county psychology i am not surprised how we dealt with that tremendous success, we are all that person, we mostly take great things for granted, but Salah, god bless him he did not come from an Egyptian team, he made himself by himself, he traveled and joined Basel without any Egyptian government or teams interfering with the deals he made; from Basel to Chelsea(chosen by Mourinho himself) to Fortina to Roma and to Liverpool now.

i know most will sound skeptic about what i am gonna say, but barca must had had put an eye on him after Neymar leavings, he is exactly what Barca needs, he is young 25-26, maybe the fastest player in the world or the 2nd fastest, he is best player in Egypt with more than 20 other player out playing for European teams but he is the cherry pie on top of the them all…

the problem with Egyptian players is they have a strange ego opposing all the fact the we are a 3rd world country, a very poor one, one of less educated residents of the country, but if you talk to one of us, he will give you the feeling that he left his Bugatti or Lamborghini down the next street. but away from this he is not belonging to the Arabian Nation of i.e Saudi ,Qatar….etc no no no, or to the ISlamic culture of most of the Arabian countries believes in , its not that cuz it is me talking , but you wont find any nationality that is close to Egyptians, maybe , maybe, puerto-ricans are somehow, or Spanish to be precise , there is something there between the two the makes it easy for someone who understand Spanish ppl to understand the Egyptian.

anyways. god bless liverpool, and makes them shine as the way they supposed to be in England. they have a tremendous fan base there that its time for them to be happy.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top