• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Abnaxus

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Tell us something we don’t know..

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Sorry, but i Bored BORED !... we have curfew in my lands and i tried everything that could help my staying at Home for 12 hours without being able to hit the asphalt and still feel good or at least alive Foot in mouth but all seemed useless (expect food) Yum ... so dont hate me for making much threads nowadays (as if its something new Tongue hehehe ) but i am trying pass my time here…

Ok

did you know that Mark Crowe was still at School the time he was designing SQ1 also Helping AL and then Jim with there 1st Projects at Sierra!
he gave only 3 days for his studying/School and dedicated the other four days of the week to work on Sierra’s Games, as he was (maybe) the only person in the world who had been able save the artwork and programming data into these tiny capacity of the 5.1/4 Diskettes !

Total Posts: 6590

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Christopher Lloyd’s side-kick in Toonstruck is called Flux - a possible reference to the blockbuster movie Back To The Future (1985) and its sequels, in which Doc Brown (Christopher Lloyd)‘s DeLorean time machine is powered by aid of “the flux capacitor”. Tongue

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Nice Catch Diego,

Mask of Eternity (the one the worst Adventure Games that shouldn’t been called an Adventure in the 1st place) Sales was outselling Grim Fandango 2-to-1. as they were both released the same ‘98 .
but the good thing that proves that AGs was never about the sales, that Mask of Eternity did lose to Grim Fandango which was announced the Game of the Year by Computer Gaming World at the end.

Total Posts: 619

Joined 2012-06-06

PM

Well, fun fact for me - Andy Hoyos, a former artist, animator and art director at Sierra, voiced Mordack in King’s Quest V - and voiced Manannan and Mordack in Infamous Adventure’s King’s Quest III remake.

(He’s now the art director for Moebius.  Helluva guy.)

Bt

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Blackthorne - 21 August 2013 09:32 AM

Well, fun fact for me - Andy Hoyos, a former artist, animator and art director at Sierra, voiced Mordack in King’s Quest V - and voiced Manannan and Mordack in Infamous Adventure’s King’s Quest III remake.

Bt

he must be a hell of an Evil !!  Naughty  Crazy

Total Posts: 619

Joined 2012-06-06

PM

It’s so funny, heh, cause he really is a nice dude!  But he can do a real deep and gruff voice, that’s for sure!

Bt

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top