• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Adventure Game Scene of the Day — Monday 19 August 2013

Total Posts: 794

Joined 2003-10-05

PM

Creature Crunch (1996) is another cartoon game that I remember enjoying. Its animation, humor and voice acting by Martin Short and Eugene Levy were all well done. It’s been so long since I’ve played it that I can’t remember much of the actual gameplay other than some inventory puzzles though.

Total Posts: 4249

Joined 2005-04-14

PM

CC is my most favo(u)rite game I haven’t played yet.
Yes this sounds like nonsense, but somehow I was sure I was going to like this game the first time I had layed my eyes upon its scenes (some nine years ago).
Yes, I LOVE weird (specially cartoony) stuff.

Then again I had loved Who’s Fat Lou? before I played it and it turned out to be (kind of a) flop.
Go figure.

Everybody wants to be Cary Grant.
Even Me.

-Cary Grant

Total Posts: 1289

Joined 2012-07-15

PM

Oooh, whats this? A 1996 cartoon adventure I never heard of? With voice acting by Martin Short and Eugene Levy?? Bastich, you may just have made my day! Grin Please tell me it’s not first person Confused

Duckman: Can you believe it? Five hundred bucks for a parking ticket?
Cornfed Pig: You parked in a handicapped zone.
Duckman: Who cares? Nobody parks there anyway, except for the people who are supposed to park there and, hell, I can outrun them anytime.

Total Posts: 794

Joined 2003-10-05

PM

Dag - 19 August 2013 09:37 AM

Oooh, whats this? A 1996 cartoon adventure I never heard of? With voice acting by Martin Short and Eugene Levy?? Bastich, you may just have made my day! Grin Please tell me it’s not first person Confused

It’s not first person.

Your character is the orange kid reaching into his pants in the picture above. Your companion is the brain in the floating jar.

Total Posts: 1289

Joined 2012-07-15

PM

Looking at gameplay vids, the animations are indeed well done, and so’s the voice acting, but it seems to play much like the Pink Panther games, where you can’t actually move your character around, as in clicking the cursor on the ground won’t make the character walk there. For some reason, I don’t like that. As much as I like the idea of being accompanied by a brain (who wouldn’t?), it looked a little too heavily aimed at children for my taste. I don’t know, it just had a very Nickelodeon-ish feel to it.

Duckman: Can you believe it? Five hundred bucks for a parking ticket?
Cornfed Pig: You parked in a handicapped zone.
Duckman: Who cares? Nobody parks there anyway, except for the people who are supposed to park there and, hell, I can outrun them anytime.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top