• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Lady Kestrelwalas74

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Bunker (indie adventure game in development)

Total Posts: 36

Joined 2013-08-16

PM

Heyas everyone at adventure games. This is actually my first appearance here on the forums even though I’m long time lurker/reader for this excellent site! I wanted to drop in and let you guys know about project I’ve been working for past 1,5 years and maybe even occasionally receive tips on what makes a good adventure game?

Long time fan of Lucasarts and Sierra games and while I think old games like Day of Tentacle or Monkey island are great I also enjoy modern adventure games. Been playing games from Daedalic Entertainment and Wadjet Eye Games specially.

You can find the project development blog from the following url: http://www.bunkerthegame.com 

At the moment I am only person working on the project but I am looking for a musician to join the team soon’ish. Quite far in the development graphics-wise but there’s a lot that can be done for the animation, finalized script and some of the puzzles. If you are interested the next 7 months there will be an event called Soviet Sunday on every Saturday where I post a new picture about the project. Game might be done before that feature ends but projects like these you never know what might happen so I thought I’ll give lots of content instead. I might also be updating the site more often.

But anyways, I’m looking forward of hearing from you guys and what you think about my project. Feel free to contact me here or in blog if you got interested Smile.

with utmost respect
-Venomlemon

Joined 2013-08-16

PM

I guess it would be a good idea to post a picture of some kind as well to show the game ain’t just some prototype written on paper and stored in closet:

http://imgur.com/Xa38aPy

Project is quite far and entering beta testing somewhere during the autumn.

Joined 2013-08-16

PM

An update on the progress www.bunkerthegame.com has been recently updated, website is still in the works, waiting feedback from friends in press, but you can already see bit of extra stuff game has gained after year of work.

I am preparing the game for launch, but no ETA on the release date yet.
Oh and here’s short Vine peek to what game looks in action Smile

Vine video here

Joined 2013-08-16

PM

I thought I’ll keep you guys updated on progress, here’s latest “screenshotsaturday” picture.

I had a fellow indie developer aiding with the play testing yesterday and right now I am working on fixing bugs and adding new features, dialog and stuff all over. After I am done with this stuff game is around 50% done (final iteration) whooo \o/

Joined 2013-08-16

PM

Bunker the underground game website at http://www.bunkerthegame.com now features it’s own forum section. Come and join us to discuss, share and participate with community that influences game’s direction at the very core. But that’s not all! This ain’t forum just for the game, it is for all kind of game and gaming -related discussions. Forum’s atmosphere is guided by the rules that enforce civilized and well behaved interaction between community members that respect each others opinions.

If you are both interested of Bunker the underground game and feel like participating in community described above, please come and join us at Bunkerthegame.com We are eagerly waiting for you.

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

I’m surprised at the lack of response this thread is getting from others. The game is looking good, venom! Thumbs Up

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Joined 2013-08-16

PM

Thank you for your encouraging words TimovieMan Smile. It’s alright, I can’t force anyone to be interested of my game, but do want to inform about it to various communities in case someone just happens to be interested ^^

Joined 2013-08-16

PM

Bunker the underground game had an official reveal event yesterday. To celebrate this I made it a trailer:

Total Posts: 1555

Joined 2005-12-06

PM

First time I notice this, seems pretty crazy in a good way. Definitely interested.

Currently Playing: Dragon Age Origins: Awakening
Recently Played: Red Embrace: Hollywood, Dorfromantik, Heirs & Graces, AI: The Somnium Files, PRICE, Frostpunk, The Shapeshifting Detective (CPT), Disco Elysium, Dream Daddy, Four Last Things, Jenny LeClue - Detectivu, The Signifier

Joined 2013-08-16

PM

Glad you enjoyed it! I keep website regularly updated of progress and when I don’t I am working on the game. I’ll keep posting all future updates here too or you can always check out the website.

Total Posts: 1279

Joined 2012-07-11

PM

To be honest, I didn’t check this thread because whenever I see them on forums the project normally dies before completion. This clearly isn’t the case though. It looks good! Look forward to seeing more Smile

Recently completed: Game of Thrones (decent), Tales from the borderlands (great!), Life is Strange (great!), Stasis (good), Annas Quest (great!); Broken Age (poor)

Joined 2013-08-16

PM

Nortlandsquare made a developer interview with me, check it out at:

http://www.northlandsquare.com/2014/09/bunker-game-surfaces-with-intriguing-trailer/

Joined 2013-08-16

PM

New screenshot, featuring bloody Mary.

Total Posts: 1813

Joined 2005-10-23

PM

Looks good Venomlemon! Will this be a commercial game or a freeware game?

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

That guy looks like your avatar…

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Joined 2013-08-16

PM

Just wanted to drop by and let you guys know that Bunker - The Underground Game is on Steam:

Bunker - The Underground Game on Steam

It’s not released yet, but… won’t be long. Also sorry for being so slow poster Grin making the game really does eat up all my time Smile

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top