• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Hint Requests & Technical Problems → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Help? Haunted (2012) glitch

Total Posts: 11

Joined 2013-08-07

PM

Hey first time posting, but have read this forum for awhile.

I’m currently playing Haunted by Deck 13, which has been a pretty good game so far (not a favourite, but not bad either). I’m curious if anyone else who’s played this reaches a glitch at the church in Scotland. The glitch occurs when trying to baptize Mr. Hyde with the ghost holy water. When I click, nothing happens. There’s no info on this when I search and I’ve tried every way of wording it imaginable.

It’s a long shot, but if anyone has any save games, I would definitely appreciate it.

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

broken_organ - 07 August 2013 03:39 PM

Hey first time posting, but have read this forum for awhile.

I’m currently playing Haunted by Deck 13, which has been a pretty good game so far (not a favourite, but not bad either). I’m curious if anyone else who’s played this reaches a glitch at the church in Scotland. The glitch occurs when trying to baptize Mr. Hyde with the ghost holy water. When I click, nothing happens. There’s no info on this when I search and I’ve tried every way of wording it imaginable.

It’s a long shot, but if anyone has any save games, I would definitely appreciate it.

You wont need to baptize Mr. Hyde in confcius Liquid sate just go up where the organ is and give Mr.Hyde to Johann .
just a sec you are right, PM me with ur email

Total Posts: 11

Joined 2013-08-07

PM

Done Smile

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Well, I was going to say that Advie is our resident Haunted expert, and that he could probably help you, but he’s already here… Tongue

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Dont you just Love Deck 13 Heart
ahh but not jack keane 2 i forgot Wink

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Hint Requests & Technical Problems → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top