• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Is it OK to play more than 1 adventure game at once?

Total Posts: 794

Joined 2003-10-05

PM

I never play two adventures at the same time, but I sometimes play a game from another genre while playing an adventure. For example, I played Duke Nukem 1+2 recently while forcing myself through some rather lame adventure games. I don’t think I would have finished those adventures without Duke to vent my frustration with…

Total Posts: 6590

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

I’m not the best person to answer this as I tend to start more games than I finish, but I like to keep several games installed and ready to play depending on the mood. Yum

Lately, I’ve been organizing my desktop shortcut icons of games I plan to play simultaneously in “priority” order, meaning - I have several adventure games, strategy… and in each genre there’s a left-to-right “to play” or “to finish” priority.

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Total Posts: 173

Joined 2012-08-06

PM

I suppose it’s OK but 90% of the time I’ll stick with one game and finish it. There are occasions though where something comes out that incites a fair bit of discussion and if it really warrants my attention I’ll break away. When I get stuck I don’t start playing another game because eventually I’d be stuck on several games and then I would be really depressed. Due to poor organizational skills admittedly my desktop tends to look rather cluttered as whenever I get a new game I install it to verify that it works properly. That in a sense presents a new challenge.  Laughing

Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day.

Give a man a rod and he will sit on a boat and drink beer all day. - USA Network

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top