• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Hint Requests & Technical Problems → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Still Life - Chapter 4 Bug with Milena

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2013-08-05

PM

I’m at the point where I’ve retrieved the third ring from the sewer in the burned neighborhood. Supposedly after this, Milena is supposed to ask you to check up on Apolina, but she doesn’t - she simply repeats telling me I should check out the sewers.

Specifically, quoting from this walkthrough, I’m at this part in chapter 4:

Burnt Neighborhood:  Click on manhole cover. Go down the manhole and take the spiked ring from ground at right of screen. Look at the grilled door and note that the lock is new. Exit the area. Milena asks Gus to check Apolina at Mark’s place.

Bolded part never happens.

I’ve done everything outlined in the walkthrough up until that point, loaded an earlier save, played all the way up to that point again, same result. It’s really frustrating because I’m really enjoying this game but there appears to be no way to progress.

Anyone have any luck with fixing this bug? Barring that, does anyone have a save shortly after that (preferably nothing too far ahead, this is my first time playing, I don’t want to miss too much) that they could upload for me?

Thanks in advanced for any help.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Hint Requests & Technical Problems → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top