• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

DaleVeovis

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Help Kickstart a top down adventure game!

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2013-08-05

PM

Hey everyone!

I’m new to the forums obviously, and was referred here by a friend who currently does the Ballad of Reemus. I met him at Casual Connect and be told me it may be a good place to post my current Kickstarter as it might be appreciated here!

I know there’s definitely some concern with Kickstarters getting backed, and then not fulfilling their obligations to backers. I want to say that regardless of the Kickstarter failing or not, the game will still be finished! But, with the Kickstarter I’m hoping to make the game even better than I could do myself.

Right now I’m working on a top down adventure game called Sword ‘N’ Board. You play as a kid going on an imaginary adventure to retrieve your missing video game console.

I really wanted to take it back to a time when I was a kid and had to actually go outside and use my imagination and play pretend.

I’m having a hard time getting the word out about the game and the Kickstarter right now (I’m literally one guy working on it right now) so any help you guys could give me to help get the Kickstarter seen is greatly appreciated! Even if you don’t back it, just taking the time to check it out is great.

There is also a downloadable PC demo on the Kickstarter page under the updates section. There is a Mac build available but I’ve yet to test it.

You can check the Kickstarter out here:

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/817647846/sword-n-board-your-adventure-is-his-imagination

And you can find the PC demo here:

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/817647846/sword-n-board-your-adventure-is-his-imagination/posts/559210

Thanks everyone, for reading my huge novel!

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top