Adventure Gamers - Forums
Portrait of a Bastich (Quiz)
Below is a self portrait I did of myself using adventure game screenshot fragments. It’s uncanny; like looking in a mirror. And yes, I AM too sexy for my cat.
Anyway, I made this a long time ago and never got around to finishing or using it so I am presenting it here as a mini-quiz. There are 14 games represented here. Simply guess which they are.
Here are the simple rules:
1) You are allowed 2 guesses per round. Each round is 24 hours.
2) Submit your guesses in this thread. No PM necessary.
You can use the following numbers to make your guessing easier:
1) Hair - Broken Sword 1 - Diego
2) Hat - Mystery of the Mummy - Lady Kestrel
3) Gray/Purple Ear - Freddy Pharkas - Frontier Pharmacist - Diego
4) Brown Eye - Shivers Two: Harvest of Souls - wilco
5) Blue Eye - The Dark Eye - TerminusEst
6) Flesh colored Ear - Day of the Tentacle - thejobloshow
7) Nose - Toonstruck - SpeedBo
8) Mouth - Callahan’s Crosstime Saloon - Sefir
9) Green Arm - The Feeble Files - Sefir
10) Torso with scarf - 80 Days - Lady Kestrel
11) Brown Arm - Dreamfall - Bonsai
12) Groin - James Bond - The Stealth Affair - Bonsai
13) Leg with cape - Keepsake – Lady Kestrel
14) Leg with brown boot - Death Gate
You are so very handsome, Bastich!
10 - 80 Days
13 - Keepsake
Not only did I fall off the diet wagon, I dragged it into the woods, set it on fire, and used the insurance money to buy cupcakes.
You don’t look like that in Scratches…....lol
#11 - Dreamfall
#12 - James Bond - The Stealth Affair
6) The Bizarre Adventures of Woodruff and the Schnibble
I Am the Knight of the Order of the Sun!
6. LSL 7
8. Callahan’s Crosstime Saloon
6. looks like Bernarrrrrd from Day of the Tentacle.
1. Broken Sword 1
Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale
All the bits I recognise have already been guessed!
I’ve modified the original post with the correct guesses.
7 down, 7 to go…
EDIT: Make that 6 to go…
5. The Dark Eye?
5. The Dark Eye?
Yep. It’s the old man’s evil eye from the Tell-Tale Heart sequence…
Wow, I didn’t recognize any of them…
Now playing: Blade Runner (post-CPT) | The Witcher: Enhance Edition (on hold) | Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc (on hold) | Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy (3DS)
Recently finished: Whispers of a Machine (CPT) - 4/5 | Beneath a Steel Sky (CPT) - 3/5 | 3 in Three - 3.5/5 | Puzzle Gallery: At the Carnival - 2.5/5 | The Fool’s Errand (replay) - 3.5/5 | The Dig (replay) - 4.5/5 | Return of the Obra Dinn (CPT) - 4/5 | Beavis and Butt-Head in Virtual Stupidity - 3.5/5 | League of Light: The Game (CCPT) - 3/5 | realMyst: Masterpiece Edition - 2.5/5 | Contradiction - 3/5 | Tex Murphy: Mean Streets - 2/5 | The Last Express - 3.5/5 | South Park: The Fractured But Whole - 4/5 | Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis (replay, CPT) - 5/5
how diego could not recognize Keepsake from the 1st look
awesome job Bastich
I think Lady Kestrel guessed that one Advie - before me - one of the parts I recognised!
Round two is now started. You can all attempt two more guesses now. FTR, none of the remaining games are at all obscure. These are all well known games.
Oh, and if anyone didn’t get the “I’m too sexy for my cat” reference, it is from THIS horrible song. I dare you to watch the whole thing. I couldn’t do it.
9. The Feeble Files