• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

GirlbrushThreepWoodVeovis

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Bracken Tor, will it ever come out?

Total Posts: 6590

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Karlok - 31 January 2018 06:55 PM
diego - 31 January 2018 06:28 PM

Bracken Tor released, or Zobraks back on forum? Which will happen first?

Diego! I thought you’d left us. This forum needs your sense of humor like the desert needs water.  Cool

Zobraks paid us a visit. I guess you missed it. More than one actually, he posted a couple of times.

Thanx, Karlok!! Nice avatar. Cool I see now that Zobraks made his, not-so glorious return Grin , but at least he’s around. This deserves for a spontaneous, unofficial playthrough of The Last Express, led by YOU, and joined by Zobraks and other fellow members.

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Total Posts: 7446

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

A spontaneous TLE playthrough… hm, I don’t think it would attract many participants. And let’s face it, I’ll always love TLE but I’ve milked it dry. A playthrough would be like meeting a former lover and feeling nostalgic enough to try to rekindle the fire when you both know the past is the past. 

I see you enjoyed Four Last Things, which is on my to-be-played-soon list.

Hey Zorba! Are you reading this? Show your ugly mugshot and join us.  Innocent

Butter my buns and call me a biscuit! - Agent A

Total Posts: 6590

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

OK then, Bad Mojo by Zobraks re-crawlthrough. Four Last Things is excellent. I wrote a review here in a thread, you probably read that.

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Total Posts: 7446

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

We should a yearly Bad Mojo crawlthrough. Or even better, Zobraks should make us a jigsaw out of all those screenshots he took.  Cool

Read your review just now, Four Last Things is on my to-be-played-soon list.

Butter my buns and call me a biscuit! - Agent A

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top