• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Adventure Game Scene of the Day — Sunday 07 July 2013

Total Posts: 794

Joined 2003-10-05

PM

Alimardan’s Mischiefs (2011), as you can probably guess by the title, is a didactic tale about a boy who constantly misbehaves. The most interesting thing about it is that it was made by Iranian developers.

The majority of the game is spent vandalizing, playing pranks and generally being a brat. Eventually, his actions cause him to be shunned by everyone and he has to make amends. This was about the point I stopped playing. Not because of the change in attitude, but because I had simply had enough of the gameplay. The game was buggy and crashed on me, the translation was horrible, and it was one of the most annoyingly linear games I’ve played.

Maybe it was just me though. Anyone else actually play this?

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

i agree that the game to buggy and above that the Avatar movement is very slow that i considered the greatest test of of patience one player would encounter .
one thing that attracted me to the game that the fact you can read item description in either Persian/Armenian/Arabic/English letters the voices actually acting remains Persian..

waiting for the dev’s Murder in Tehran’s Alleys 1933 .. (anytime soon) as i ‘ve read that its a kinds of a break-through also with English voice acting (as well).

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

My first thought was “that character looks like he’s up to no good”. Then I saw the title.

Makes sense… Tongue

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top