• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Hint Requests & Technical Problems → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

walas74

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Walking Dead - 400 days - confused about how to download on PC

Total Posts: 189

Joined 2010-06-26

PM

I’m really confused about how I access this game. It doesn’t help that my game is playing up… I tried downloading it from the telltale website. Episode 1 is available but the rest of the episodes say “coming soon” in the downloadable content section… with no option to download them Frown ughh this is so frustrating. Anyone know what to do? Pan

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

aaroncarney - 03 July 2013 07:45 AM

I’m really confused about how I access this game. It doesn’t help that my game is playing up… I tried downloading it from the telltale website. Episode 1 is available but the rest of the episodes say “coming soon” in the downloadable content section… with no option to download them Frown ughh this is so frustrating. Anyone know what to do? Pan

The first season? In the steam version you would only download one game, all the other episodes would be available inside the game.
400 days will be available later today.

Total Posts: 506

Joined 2003-09-10

PM

That’s probably a bug in Telltale’s website, which was set up for all the episodes as separate downloads. Download and load ep1 and you can download the rest of the eps from within ep1.

Joined 2010-06-26

PM

It’s still not letting me do that. I’ve downloaded episode 1, and inside the game where i’d usually download each episode it’s not allowing me to do that. It just says “coming soon” when usually it would say “download”. Please help somebody Frown ... and still have no idea how I get 400 days. Frown Frown Frown Frown

Total Posts: 2653

Joined 2013-03-14

PM

This might be stupid question, but have you bought the whole season?

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Just downloaded the Telltale site version. Inside the game under the Downloadable Content option it gives it should give you the option to download the episodes (if you have the whole season). 400 days still says “coming soon” so I guess it’s still not available on the site.

Total Posts: 506

Joined 2003-09-10

PM

Yes, make sure you’re looking at the Downloadable Content screen and not the episode select screen that appears when you go to play the game. If you haven’t downloaded the episodes through Downloadable Content you won’t have access to them yet in the episode select.

Earlier today I bought 400 Days on PSN. The process was to go to Downloadable Content, select 400 days, and then complete the purchase and download. After that I had to resume my saved game from when I played the season and page forward to 400 Days on the chapter select screen. Can’t say if it’s exactly the same on PC but it’s probably along those lines.

If it’s still not working, contact Telltale support, it might be that your game isn’t communicating the server but I don’t know what to do about that.

Total Posts: 173

Joined 2012-08-06

PM

On a hunch I went and reinstalled the game from the DVD and checked the Download Content option but all I see are the episodes from season one. I’m assuming then that there has been a delay for the PC and Mac versions.  Meh

Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day.

Give a man a rod and he will sit on a boat and drink beer all day. - USA Network

Joined 2010-06-26

PM

Yeah I went back to the application, and the 400 days and rest of the episodes are available to download now. I’m assuming it was because of the amount of people downloading at the time. The files were still taking FAR too long to download though considering you need to stay on the program to download, so i’m attempting to download via another method that doesn’t involve using the program.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Hint Requests & Technical Problems → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top