• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Becky

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Starship Damrey and Hiversaires

Total Posts: 401

Joined 2003-09-16

PM

As I’m exploring the iPad ap store, I came across these games listed under a Myst search. Other than what I can find here:
http://killscreendaily.com/articles/reviews/starship-damrey-hiversaires/
has anyone heard of these or tried them?

Total Posts: 98

Joined 2004-02-16

PM

Well, if the Starship Damrey is the same as on the 3DS (and it sounds like it is) then my review is here: http://www.adventuregamers.com/articles/view/24738

Madre de Dios, es el Pollo Diablo!

Joined 2003-09-16

PM

PolloDiablo - 22 June 2013 10:55 AM

Well, if the Starship Damrey is the same as on the 3DS (and it sounds like it is) then my review is here: http://www.adventuregamers.com/articles/view/24738

Thanks. I had just searched Hiversaires on this site.

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

colpet - 22 June 2013 12:03 PM

The review is also still on the front page of this site… Wink

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Joined 2003-09-16

PM

TimovieMan - 22 June 2013 12:32 PM
colpet - 22 June 2013 12:03 PM

The review is also still on the front page of this site… Wink

When I put Hiversaires into the game search nothing comes up. I’ll check the front page.

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

colpet - 22 June 2013 01:55 PM

When I put Hiversaires into the game search nothing comes up. I’ll check the front page.

Yeah, the search engine is rather strict, which is a problem with alternate titles (or extended titles like here)... Meh

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 1341

Joined 2012-02-17

PM

Actually, no, the search engine is extremely flexible in finding alternate titles. And extended titles are irrelevant so long as the search words are spelled correctly (search “Pharaoh”, for example, and get three extended-title entries).

In this case, colpet didn’t find anything as we don’t have Hiversaires in our database (I don’t think it’s really an adventure game). Starship Damrey is in our database, but it’s an entirely different game, so it wouldn’t show up in the same search. 

And colpet, as far as I know, Damrey is Nintendo 3DS-only. It’s the other one that’s on iOS.

Joined 2003-09-16

PM

In this case, colpet didn’t find anything as we don’t have Hiversaires in our database (I don’t think it’s really an adventure game)

Thanks, Jackal. That’s all I needed to know. Sometimes the game description makes it sound like an adventure,
especially when it came up in a Myst search at the App Store.

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Jackal - 22 June 2013 08:09 PM

In this case, colpet didn’t find anything as we don’t have Hiversaires in our database (I don’t think it’s really an adventure game). Starship Damrey is in our database, but it’s an entirely different game, so it wouldn’t show up in the same search.

Boy is my face red. Sealed Lips

I had a brainfart and thought that “Starship Damrey and the Hiversaires” was an extended title for “Starship Damrey”. I didn’t realize Colpet was talking about two different games…

I’ll go weep in a corner now.  Foot in mouth

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top