• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

chrissieJdawg445zobraks

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Wicked Paradise

Total Posts: 2648

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

Wicked Paradise is developing the world’s first fully immersive Erotic Virtual Reality Adventure Game specifically designed to make use of the amazing capabilities of the Oculus Rift.  Instead of watching an erotic movie or reading an erotic book in which the main character has exciting sexual adventures, you become that character! 

Inside Wicked Paradise you are not watching someone else have all the fun, you are having all the fun! 

What is this videogame like?

Imagine playing Leisure Suit Larry but instead of watching a screen, you are inside the game.

Imagine the world and its inhabitants look highly realistic.

Imagine walking into a bar in Wicked Paradise, noticing a beautiful lady, talking to her, and seducing her.

Imagine playing your cards right and having passionate wild sex with her.

Imagine all this in high quality, immersive virtual reality.

Welcome to Wicked Paradise!

http://www.wickedparadise.com/

Who know how much of an adventure game this will actually be, but it is comparing itself to Leisure Suit Larry.

Occulus Rift would be great for a 3D adventure, but not sure this is exactly what I was expecting. (Or maybe it was obvious something like this would pop up eventually).

Meh

An adventure game is nothing more than a good story set with engaging puzzles that fit seamlessly in with the story and the characters, and looks and sounds beautiful.
Roberta Williams

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Lucien21 - 18 June 2013 03:27 PM

(Or maybe it was obvious something like this would pop up eventually).

It was inevitable, imo. In fact, I’m surprised it’s taken this long… Tongue

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top