• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

danigarLady KestrelTimovieMan

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Cross Stitch Casper

Total Posts: 1350

Joined 2009-04-28

PM

Very often you hear claims about games that they are doing something new and different that sets them aside from the rest. More often than not it simply isn’t true, but occasionally you do come across something that really does look different.

Cross Stitch Casper is a freeware game in development made with AGS. To be fair, it is a first game from the creator and who knows how good it will be, but it has piqued my interest from the graphical style alone and I understand that characters etc. will be animated so I can’t wait to see how well it works.

Just thought I would share.

More information here.

3.5 time winner of the “Really Annoying Caption Contest Saboteur” Award!

Total Posts: 5835

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Thanks for the info Intense Degree - it doesn’t appeal to me too much but I’m going to alert my SIL who likes doing cross-stitch & is also an AG fan - seems perfect!!

Total Posts: 1350

Joined 2009-04-28

PM

Just in case anyone is interested, this game is now out and available to download for free here.

It’s a good looking game and the animation works well. However, it is short and the puzzles are easy so won’t take long to blast through, especially as your hand is held to quite a large extent throughout. Well worth it just for the novelty factor of the graphics though!

And that is one seriously bleak ending.

3.5 time winner of the “Really Annoying Caption Contest Saboteur” Award!

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top