• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Lady Kestrel

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Help AG out with the unlisted iOS adventure games!

Total Posts: 34

Joined 2003-09-12

PM

So many! Not listed here on this site Smile
My intentions is for us to help them out. Do you know an adventure game?
Let’s mention it!

Finding Teddy (50% off right now!)
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/finding-teddy/id593845428?mt=8

Jacob Jones and the Bigfoot Mystery (not listed as ios)
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/jacob-jones-bigfoot-mystery/id603099823?mt=8

Everyone should list the adventure games they know are on iOS, but not listed here yet! Let’s give something more back to the awesome people that runs this site!

- Atle

Last Completed
Kelvin and the Infamous Machine ★★★

Currently Playing
The Night of the Rabbit 20% ★★★★★
Fran Bow 80% ★★★★
Batman: A Telltale Game Series 40% ★★★★★
Kelvin and the Infamous Machine 25% ★★★★

Next Up
Sam & Max: The Devils Playhouse (40%) on hold
The Book of Unwritten Tales: The Critter Chronicles
Runaway: A Twist of Fate 50% (on hold)

Total Posts: 358

Joined 2013-03-14

PM

I agree! Thanks for the post!

Total Posts: 1341

Joined 2012-02-17

PM

We don’t list Unmechanical because we don’t consider it an adventure game. We covered it in-depth when it released, however.

jannar85 - 30 May 2013 03:46 AM

I don’t have time to list them all, but when will all adventure games on ios get listed on the site?

You don’t have time, but those who are already sinking long hours into running the site should do more?

Questions like this always kill me. Why don’t you use our PMs or emails or contact form and TELL us about games we’ve missed instead of sitting around waiting for us to find and cover everything on our own and then wondering why it took us so long?

Total Posts: 34

Joined 2003-09-12

PM

Jackal - 30 May 2013 11:18 AM

You don’t have time, but those who are already sinking long hours into running the site should do more?

Questions like this always kill me. Why don’t you use our PMs or emails or contact form and TELL us about games we’ve missed instead of sitting around waiting for us to find and cover everything on our own and then wondering why it took us so long?

Hey again, my intentions were only meant to be good. I was just trying to be helpful. I started listing a few to begin with, and hoped getting more people to help out with the list, so it would be easier for you.

I didn’t have time that day, because I was in a rush (I’m developing a game on my own), but I just started and hoped someone else could continue with it.

That would maybe answer your question, but sorry if it seemed like a complaint, but it was far from it! There’s so many adventure gamers that are using this forum (some of them has iOS and play adventure games on it), so my intentions of creating a forum thread, was to get a broader list for you to use. Maybe even on those ‘Eye on iOS’ articles you do.

I’m sorry again if I sounded rude or disrespectful, but I love this site and I’m hoping more people can help out telling about all those games. You did notice the happy smiley I started out with?

- Atle

Last Completed
Kelvin and the Infamous Machine ★★★

Currently Playing
The Night of the Rabbit 20% ★★★★★
Fran Bow 80% ★★★★
Batman: A Telltale Game Series 40% ★★★★★
Kelvin and the Infamous Machine 25% ★★★★

Next Up
Sam & Max: The Devils Playhouse (40%) on hold
The Book of Unwritten Tales: The Critter Chronicles
Runaway: A Twist of Fate 50% (on hold)

Total Posts: 358

Joined 2013-03-14

PM

This site is the best. In commenting earlier I was basically just saying that I liked coverage of iOS adventure games, since I’m very rarely in front of my PC these days and would prefer to play on my mobile devices.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top