• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Hint Requests & Technical Problems → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Gabriel

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

The Cat Lady’s setup does not open… help?

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2013-05-29

PM

This is the second time this has happened. At first, I thought it was my computer’s account (it had so many errors going on and it was so slow and you had it not working left and right) until I bought it again on this newer account. When I try to open the setup, the internet and downloads library on firefox crashes and it doesn’t open at all. I have no idea what’s up with it and I can’t see anyone else that had this issue.

I don’t know whether it’s the setup or just my computer. I have an HP computer and windows XP, if any of that is relevant.

Total Posts: 106

Joined 2003-09-13

PM

Sorry to hear that. We still haven’t found a reason for this, and you’re right - this is the second report I’ve heard since release, unless you were the first person to mention it originally…in which case it’s still the first Wink

I’m not sure it will help but there’s a slim chance making sure you have the latest version of Windows Installer might help (but no guarantee): http://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/download/details.aspx?id=8483

It sounds system related but I can’t think what might be conflicting. Anti Virus software perhaps? Restrictions on what processes can/can’t run on your machine? These should not affect it in anyway. Alternatively, attempting the download with something other than FireFox’s built in downloader (I’ve been having problems with it recently) like FreeDownloadManager.org then it may help if perhaps, the last few bytes of data didn’t quite make it (that can often cripple setups).

If you still have problems send me an email to support at screen7.co.uk with your transaction ID if you can and I’ll arrange a non installer link for you. Regards

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Hint Requests & Technical Problems → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top