• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Becky

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Sherlock Holmes Bundle

Total Posts: 21

Joined 2012-08-30

PM

Hello AGs,

Happy to share the newly launched Sherlock Holmes Bundle: for as little as $0.75 you can get any of these games:

Sherlok Holmes: Mystery of the Mummy
  Sherlok Holmes: Secret of the Silver Earring
  Sherlok Holmes and The Hound of the Baskervilles
  Sherlok Holmes: The Awakened
  Sherlok Holmes Nemesis
  Sherlok Holmes: Mystery of the Persian Carpet
  Dracula: Origin

There is a minimal 2 games pledge included. You will also get Sherlock Holmes vs Jack the Ripper once 1500 bundles are sold. Games will come as a Steam or GOG codes or DRM-free versions.

Looks like a great chance to have the complete Frogwares catalog, doesn’t it?! Here it is: http://groupees.com/sherlock

Total Posts: 2648

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

Ah Dracula: Origin that well know Sherlock Holmes game.

An adventure game is nothing more than a good story set with engaging puzzles that fit seamlessly in with the story and the characters, and looks and sounds beautiful.
Roberta Williams

Total Posts: 1555

Joined 2005-12-06

PM

Lucien21 - 27 May 2013 10:11 AM

Ah Dracula: Origin that well know Sherlock Holmes game.

Grin

I guess I’ll grab the bundle as I only have two of those games. Now there’s Journey to the Center of the Earth unlocking soon.

Currently Playing: Dragon Age Origins: Awakening
Recently Played: Red Embrace: Hollywood, Dorfromantik, Heirs & Graces, AI: The Somnium Files, PRICE, Frostpunk, The Shapeshifting Detective (CPT), Disco Elysium, Dream Daddy, Four Last Things, Jenny LeClue - Detectivu, The Signifier

Total Posts: 473

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

Is Groupees the new Humble Bundle?  New heard of it till now.

Btw: The last Humble Bundle featuring Double Fine products sold 150,694 bundles for an amazing $1,275,526.93.

Total Posts: 359

Joined 2012-02-16

PM

Thanks, Olga! (BTW, you should post this in stickied The adventure game discount thread) I have the SH games (got them in a bundle during a Steam sale, I think) but I’d definitely be interested in Dracula: Origin and Journey to the Center of the Earth for this price. I am also curious to see what the third bonus is.

Total Posts: 56

Joined 2009-08-31

PM

Cool. I already have all of these games, most of them in a hard version, but I’m going to get them again just because I love these bundles and I like to encourage them.

Total Posts: 21

Joined 2012-08-30

PM

Thank you AGs!

We have now 3 000 bundles sold within a day, unlocking the casual Dracula: Love Kills game. Journey to the Center of the Earth is on its way - its just 400 bundles away. I hope they will also unlock Sherlock Holmes vs Jack the Ripper today.

All the proceeds will go to a very small orphanage here next to Kiev, so we would really like to encourage this bundle as much as possible.

Thanks again!

Total Posts: 1813

Joined 2005-10-23

PM

Woot! I bought The Silver Earring and Nemesis. Thanks for the tip!

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top