• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Jdawg445KeybordzLady Kestrel

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Question about the final segment of I Have No Mouth And I Must Scream

Total Posts: 56

Joined 2012-05-21

PM

I’ve been wrestling with this part for awhile now. I finally looked up a walkthrough and apparently Gorrister needs the “Totem of Life” (heart) and Benny needs the “Totem of Love” (fruit) but I don’t have those items when playing as those two characters.

I did figure out Nimdok and Ellen, but am I screwed here? I don’t want to replay the entire game the get the “good” ending so I might have to YouTube it sadly.

Total Posts: 2653

Joined 2013-03-14

PM

It’s been ages since I played the game, but if I remember right you are stuck with the choises you make. Only way to get the rest of the totems is just to replay the game.

Total Posts: 56

Joined 2012-05-21

PM

tomimt - 18 May 2013 02:17 PM

It’s been ages since I played the game, but if I remember right you are stuck with the choises you make. Only way to get the rest of the totems is just to replay the game.

Yep. Fortunately I found exactly what I was looking for, which is a video of the entire last chapter without commentary.

Really enjoyed this game despite a few frustrations.

Total Posts: 2653

Joined 2013-03-14

PM

Yes, as far story telling goes the game is quite unique. I’ve yet to read the original Ellison story it’s based on, but it is on my (far too long)list.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top