• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Lady Kestrel

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Machinarium

Total Posts: 3200

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

I just started playing this game on my VITA and I LOVE IT! What a game! To think it was $6.99 - even with it well, the fact that it is number 17 on the top 100 I didn’t know it would be this good - an amazing game - years from now they will still be talking about this game!

It makes my 2013 one of my best years for adventure gaming!

I did a search for a thread - didn’t find one so now this game has one. I’m certain the PC version is just as brilliant!

Heart

I enjoy playing adventure games on my Alienware M17 r4 and my Nintendo Switch OLED.

Total Posts: 7109

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Mikekelly - 12 May 2013 03:40 PM

I just started playing this game on my VITA and I LOVE IT! What a game! To think it was $6.99 - even with it well, the fact that it is number 17 on the top 100 I didn’t know it would be this good - an amazing game - years from now they will still be talking about this game!

It makes my 2013 one of my best years for adventure gaming!

I did a search for a thread - didn’t find one so now this game has one. I’m certain the PC version is just as brilliant!

Heart

Yeah but that OLED screen makes it more awesum

Total Posts: 473

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

I consider Machinarium a Perfect game and definitely deserved to be in the Top 20 All-Time.

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

I hate to say it but with games like “Heavy Rain” and “Walking Dead” selling MILLIONS of copies - I’d say one of the best times for adventure games is right now.

Machinarium proves that modern adventure games are among the best ever published. It is as mentioned, just about perfect.

I do hope my 2014 is as good as my 2013!!!!

Heart

I enjoy playing adventure games on my Alienware M17 r4 and my Nintendo Switch OLED.

Total Posts: 5589

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

I love the game and have played it through several times.  I’m now ready for a sequel.

“Rainy days should be spent at home with a cup of tea and a good book.” -Bill Watterson

Total Posts: 974

Joined 2007-02-23

PM

I sadly got stuck in the rain when you get outside with the tall box, the dog and the lady robot. I should go back and try to solve it sometime…

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

nomadsoul - 12 May 2013 04:16 PM

Yeah but that OLED screen makes it more awesum

Yes, the game looks incredible on the Vita screen but I’m not a fan of the interface, using the touch screen to control the pointer is weird specially when I keep touching the back touch screen accidentally…

Total Posts: 2582

Joined 2005-08-12

PM

I replayed the game a couple of weeks ago on my iPad and it’s as great as ever, if shorter than I remembered. I actually thought the touch controls worked extremely well.

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

The VITA version of Machinarium can be controlled by using the touch pad only. I myself never move the cursor around using the touch OLED screen. I always use cursor controls for that.

It is a great portable adventure game. Later this year we’ll be getting Tearaway and The Walking Dead too.

Heart

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top