• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

CharophyceanGabrielkanaifu

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Hello to new mod Kasper F. Nielsen, goodbye to Melanie68 and Fantasysci5

Total Posts: 1341

Joined 2012-02-17

PM

Hey, forum gang, there’s a new sheriff in town today, as I’m pleased to introduce Kasper F. Nielsen as AG’s new moderator.

I’m sure you’ve all seen Kasper here and there, always keeping his cool and making a lot of sense even in the most nonsensical times. That’s not not going to change, so it’s business as usual for all intents and purposes. But now he’s got a badge if ever he needs to use it.

I’d also like to publicly thank both Fantasysci5 and Melanie68 for their years of dedicated work for the site. Both have left AG’s mod ranks to devote more time to real-life pursuits, and we wish them nothing but the best.

The addition of Kasper helps fill that void, so we’re pleased to add him to the team. As you do (or should do) with all the other mods (Dale, Stepurhan, fov, and TimovieMan), please show him the respect his efforts deserve. If not: Pan

Speaking of respect, there seems to be a pretty noticeable rise in hostility on the forums the last little while. So allow me just to remind everyone that while we encourage healthy, vigorous debates, we don’t tolerate mean-spirited behaviour. If you can’t make your points without being a jerk, then it’s not a point worth making.

How do you know if you’re stepping over the line (without us having to come down on you for it)? Important rule of thumb: If you wouldn’t say something to a person’s face, don’t say it here.

For the most part, you all do a great job of adhering to this guideline. Let’s just be sure to keep it that way. Smile

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top