• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Hint Requests & Technical Problems → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

walas74

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Black Mirror 2 photo developing possible bug

Total Posts: 6

Joined 2013-04-17

PM

Hey there!

I thought I might post this little bug I think I’ve found on Black Mirror 2, since I can’t find it anywhere else on the web.
For those who have played the game, there’s a stage in the first part where Darren has to develop a couple of photographs. For that he needs three different liquids: photo developer, fixer and distilled water.
So i did everything right but apparently wasted more fixer than I should and was only able to develop the first photo. I thought I probably needed a substitute, but i can’t seem to find it, and after checking a couple of walkthroughs and google it seems that the fixer should actually be enough for both pictures, which makes me think it can be a bug. I guess I’ll have to start from a previous save. Not really a big problem other than the time spent going crazy over the map trying to find that second bottle or something of the kind (there was a vinegar bottle which i thought might work but didn’t).
I’m playing the Spanish language version on a Windows 7 system with no performance issues so far.

Anyone else heard of this or experienced it? Or am I missing something?

Thanks

EDIT: Silly me! It turns out I didn’t have to go over the whole process again, just the last part, so no more stupid liquids were needed! Problem solved

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Hint Requests & Technical Problems → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top