• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

OOUS

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Lilly Looking Through

Total Posts: 24

Joined 2012-02-03

PM

I just played the demo of ” Lilly Looking Through ” looks like a VERY cute game ...wonder when the game is going to be released? love it Smile

Total Posts: 181

Joined 2005-11-15

PM

Their most recent Kickstarter update (which was almost a month ago, so I guess there may be another one soon) says that “Right now we don’t have a specific date, but it currently looks like we will be releasing sometime in early fall of 2013.”

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Another kickstarted game being released soon - November 1

http://www.gog.com/game/lilly_looking_through
http://store.steampowered.com/app/250030/?snr=1_4_4__105_2

The demo is available to anyone that wants to try it:

http://geetagames.com/downloads/

Looks very charming

Total Posts: 1289

Joined 2012-07-15

PM

I really like the look of it and the animations are beautiful.

Duckman: Can you believe it? Five hundred bucks for a parking ticket?
Cornfed Pig: You parked in a handicapped zone.
Duckman: Who cares? Nobody parks there anyway, except for the people who are supposed to park there and, hell, I can outrun them anytime.

Total Posts: 990

Joined 2009-05-08

PM

Any purchases you make with GOG over the next few days will get you a free copy of The Witcher included in your purchase so you may want to preorder this game over there.

Joined 2012-07-15

PM

Just finished this charming little game. Very short, but very enjoyable. The puzzles may have been on the easy side, but I struggled a bit with the last screen. Great background artwork, beautiful atmospheric music. I’m a little puzzled by the ending though Gasp

Duckman: Who cares? Nobody parks there anyway, except for the people who are supposed to park there and, hell, I can outrun them anytime.

Total Posts: 112

Joined 2003-10-18

PM

Dag - 19 November 2013 10:16 AM

I’m a little puzzled by the ending though Gasp

So is everyone else as far as I know. Well, except from the “adventure gamers” reviewer who somehow managed to solve the mystery:

The significance of the red fabric is explained, and all loose ends are tied up neatly

Confused

Joined 2012-07-15

PM

Humm.. So, the significance of the red fabric is that it’s part of a red curtain, behind which the ghost of Lilly’s grandfather lives, and when Lilly and her brother(?) goes behind the curtain they fall to their deaths(?) except Lilly who wears the goggles and lands on a big cushion in an ocean of clouds and mountain tops. I may be stupid, but this falls more under my definition of “causing confusion” rather than “tying up loose ends” Tongue

Total Posts: 1891

Joined 2010-11-16

PM

Dag - 19 November 2013 11:20 AM

Humm.. So, the significance of the red fabric is that it’s part of a red curtain, behind which the ghost of Lilly’s grandfather lives, and when Lilly and her brother(?) goes behind the curtain they fall to their deaths(?) except Lilly who wears the goggles and lands on a big cushion in an ocean of clouds and mountain tops. I may be stupid, but this falls more under my definition of “causing confusion” rather than “tying up loose ends” Tongue

lol!!! exactly. The whole ending is one big loose end Tongue

Total Posts: 1368

Joined 2012-09-28

PM

The ending is a blatant cliffhanger. It’s obvious they thought there would be hordes of Lilly fans asking them, pleading with them for a sequel, and the donations would be pouring in. Kind of manipulative when you think about it.

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

It was lovely game, charming art and music, I hope they get the funds to finish someday.

Total Posts: 42

Joined 2013-11-17

PM

Bought it, haven’t played it yet.

Abrupt endings or short overall durations seem to be a problem for a lot of kickstarted games.

Total Posts: 112

Joined 2003-10-18

PM

Apparently the reviewer is trolling us.  Shifty Eyed

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top