• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Hint Requests & Technical Problems → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Gabriel

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Gray Matter Character movement issues

Total Posts: 198

Joined 2012-08-03

PM

Hi fellow AG’s,

I have got this really weird problem. The main character when walking around in the gaming world is totally messed up. First she is always holding her arms straight out, like a T. Then the movement is all floaty.  I also see NPC’s through walls on a occasional basis.

I have tried different graphics setting, and save files, but the problem still remains. I bought this game at US Adventure Shop.

Anyone have a clue on how to solve this?

Anticipating:The Devil’s Men

Recently played:GK1 Remake (4), A Golden Wake (3), Child of Light (4) Memento Mori 2 (4) Face Noir (3.5) Tex Murphy: Tesla Effect (4) Blackwell Epiphany (4.5),Broken Sword 5(4.5), The Shivah Remake (4.5), Monkey Island 2 Remake (4.5)

Top 10 Adventure Games:Tex Murphy: Pandora Directive, Gabriel Knight:The Beast Within, Broken Sword:Shadow of the Templars, Gabriel Knight:Sins of the Fathers, Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis, Tex Murphy: Under a Killing Moon, Lost Horizon, Grim Fandago, The Longest Journey, Blackwell Epiphany

Total Posts: 3933

Joined 2011-03-14

PM

I have seen something like this before in other games, if there are many animations going on at the same time, its like the graphics card simply give up on the animations and float the characters around in a stiff position.

For me it has only happened when i play on a small laptop that really isn’t meant for gaming, which i don’t do very often.

It is possible that your computer / graphic card simply isn’t powerful enough to play the game, i’m not saying that it is the reason but it is a possibility. I also bought GM at the US Adventure Shop and played it without any problems, so i don’t think it is something to do with the distribution.

You have to play the game, to find out why you are playing the game! - eXistenZ

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Hint Requests & Technical Problems → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top