• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

LSL: Reloaded

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Total Posts: 358

Joined 2013-03-14

PM

Gorgeous woman. Gorgeous art.

I hope one of the Easter eggs features her topless.

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

hehehe .. i thought more of ‘HEY LARRY are gonna do something this time .. or will just stand there watching’

Joined 2013-03-14

PM

In a fan-poll, gamers wanted Jasmine as one of the leading ladies for Larry to chase after and conquer. As noted in the press release…

Jasmine is an avid collector of perfumes, having more than a thousand scents in her collection. Her extensive knowledge of (and nose for) perfumes and aromatic components has her always looking for new and exciting fragrances. It will be the lucky man who can stimulate her with a novel olfactory experience!

Mid-20 something Jasmine works at Caesar’s Phallus. A graduate with a degree in marine biology, Jasmine uses her talents for the aquatic life in a dual role taking care of Phallus’ sperm whale Mr. Wiggles while also doubling as an underwater dancing mermaid, Zack Snyder’s 300-style.

I look forward to the fun puzzles related to the Jasmine segments!

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

now i am thinking of a puzzle (a time) that larry will have to impress her by wearing a perfume that astonishes her Wink Grin

anyways

Leisure Suit Larry: Reloaded Unquestionably gets a May 31 Release!,for $19.99

Total Posts: 120

Joined 2004-01-06

PM

Advie - 09 May 2013 12:40 AM

now i am thinking of a puzzle (a time) that larry will have to impress her by wearing a perfume that astonishes her Wink Grin

anyways

Is it just me or is $19.99 a bit steep?

I understand the work that’s gone into it, but personally I think that’s too expensive for a remake. MISE and ME2SE were nowhere near that much, and they were produced by a much bigger, well known developer.

I’m on a whole new adventure.
Growing a mustache?
No. Bigger than that.
A beard?!?

Total Posts: 1289

Joined 2012-07-15

PM

I think the price is quite reasonable. Sure, the MI’s were cheaper, but they were simple retouches. LSL-Reloaded, as I understand it, is more than a remake, with every puzzle changed and lots of entirely new content.

Duckman: Can you believe it? Five hundred bucks for a parking ticket?
Cornfed Pig: You parked in a handicapped zone.
Duckman: Who cares? Nobody parks there anyway, except for the people who are supposed to park there and, hell, I can outrun them anytime.

Joined 2013-03-14

PM

This is not a simple facelift. It is a considerably more involved revamp than either Monkey Island SE game. Josh Mandel’s huge amount of new writing alone makes this worth every penny and then some. I witnessed the alpha and was very impressed. I have no doubt that this game is going to be received very well by adventure gamers. It’s like the classic adventure game fan’s adventure game. There are some really great lines in there. I think there’s something crazy like 8,000 lines, a lot of new, I believe, of recorded dialogue. If you enjoy exploring and examining your virtual surroundings, then is this ever the game for you. A lot of love and care went into this, and I am so happy that I backed this project.

Total Posts: 3933

Joined 2011-03-14

PM

dave_minall - 09 May 2013 04:01 AM

I understand the work that’s gone into it, but personally I think that’s too expensive for a remake. MISE and ME2SE were nowhere near that much, and they were produced by a much bigger, well known developer.

I think it sounds like a fair price, though perhaps in the upper part of what you can ask for a remake.

Personally i’m not a big fan of remakes, which is also why i didn’t back it, but as i understand it they have actually made larger changes then i originally expected, so i will definitely buy it when it is released.

You have to play the game, to find out why you are playing the game! - eXistenZ

Joined 2004-01-06

PM

Iznogood - 09 May 2013 08:04 AM

I think it sounds like a fair price, though perhaps in the upper part of what you can ask for a remake.

Personally i’m not a big fan of remakes, which is also why i didn’t back it, but as i understand it they have actually made larger changes then i organically expected, so i will definitely buy it when it is released.

couldn’t agree more dude.

Growing a mustache?
No. Bigger than that.
A beard?!?

Total Posts: 2582

Joined 2005-08-12

PM

I do think it’s very expensive for a remake (although you can be sure the mobile version will probably be cheaper), but the backers paid $15 for it, so they can hardly sell the game cheaper initially.

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

oh..dave_minall you might seriously think of kneeling before The Almighty and thank ‘em the for Reloaded price while considering the price of one garbage’ game suchBLAKE AND MORTIMER ...

Joined 2004-01-06

PM

Advie - 09 May 2013 10:32 AM

oh..dave_minall you might seriously think of kneeling before The Almighty and thank ‘em the for Reloaded price while considering the price of one garbage’ game suchBLAKE AND MORTIMER ...

I’ll get my coat.

Growing a mustache?
No. Bigger than that.
A beard?!?

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Total Posts: 966

Joined 2005-11-29

PM

I think $15 would have been better, but $20’s not unreasonable.

Kurufinwe - 09 May 2013 10:15 AM

the backers paid $15 for it, so they can hardly sell the game cheaper initially.

Didn’t stop Resonance.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top