• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Jdawg445walas74

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Win a FREE Tex Murphy Game on GOG!

Total Posts: 600

Joined 2011-06-07

PM

I already own several Tex games, so there is no need for it to appeal to me.

And I forget….you only like positive “happy happy Joy Joy” posts ;-)
God forbit we say anything remotely rude on these forums

Total Posts: 643

Joined 2006-09-24

PM

LOL. So if you own Tex games, the giveaway doesn’t apply to you. Why complain?

I think you can find negative or critical posts in my history (see the Sam Suede thread). I’m just pointing out that your criticism is unfair and, in this case, invalid.

Total Posts: 1891

Joined 2010-11-16

PM

Suggestion for anyone looking to do a giveaway: start a new thread on a place like gog general, and make it a giveaway giving one game to a random commenter in that thread for every 10k we raise from this point forward until the goal is met. Ditch the complicated rules, because its not important that we find the perfect candidate, whats important is that we get more people paying attention to the campaign.

Total Posts: 118

Joined 2011-08-01

PM

Zane, I agree. Good idea! The more constant Kickstarter F5-ers we have, the better. I will now change the original post to reflect that idea… thanks! :-)

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2012-05-29

PM

New fan and poster here. I already bought all Tex’s games as of last night (50% off). Nice incentive though.

Total Posts: 23

Joined 2011-01-07

PM

I agree maybe try someplace that isnt already steeped in the Tex Murphy universe. I think an offer (short and non-preachy to the cause) of getting a game for free just by refreshing a page or something might be a nice approach on a forum unfamiliar with the series. But if it isnt someplace like the GOG general mentioned above, first search for past Tex Murphy Kickstarter threads on the site to guage the atmosphere (as some forums have disliked the enthusiasm considering it to be spam so a new thread might get flamed).

Tex Murphy - Project Fedora. A new Adventure Game with Adventure Game with Noir Detective and Sci-Fi themes upcoming.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top