• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Hint Requests & Technical Problems → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

sandlot games

Total Posts: 8

Joined 2013-03-09

PM

i brought 2 games from sandlot hotel ce, and the legend of crystal valley, lost my activation codes, have the disks, am i going to be stuck with 60 minute free trial. Cool they are legal copys, i brought them before difital chocolate brought sandlot games, and before digital chocolate shut down sandlot and deactivated everyones codes.

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2013-04-09

PM

Contact to factory.

Total Posts: 8

Joined 2013-03-09

PM

i brought them off of sandlot website, i brought the games and backup disks, and receive the codes, my email provider delete them, and i cannot contact the lady who i brought them from, one she change her email which i cannot contact her to get the codes again,  second she works for digital chocolate who brought sandlot site and shut it down, which i thought adventure gamers knew about this, that doesn’t help me at all. Cool but thanks for trying, i guess digital chocolate stole $30 dollar from me, and my games are going be 60 minute free trail from now on.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Hint Requests & Technical Problems → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top