• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Hint Requests & Technical Problems → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Jdawg445Keybordzwalas74

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Book of Unwritten Tales - Ogre Exception

Total Posts: 532

Joined 2009-06-07

PM

I bought a boxed version of BOUT a while back and it ran fine on my laptop. However a friend of mine also has a boxed version and when it starts up it says “Ogre Exception” then refuses to do anything. (at least that’s what I understood from her) So did any of you guys had the same problem or perhaps know what it is and if it can be fixed?

Thanks in advance

Total Posts: 1891

Joined 2010-11-16

PM

it could mean her computer doesnt meet the min requirements somehow. So id try updating drivers, move all the graphic settings for the game to minimum, and then try running it.

Joined 2009-06-07

PM

zane - 31 May 2012 09:38 PM

it could mean her computer doesnt meet the min requirements somehow. So id try updating drivers, move all the graphic settings for the game to minimum, and then try running it.

Ah that’s possible. She’s got a less advanced laptop than me(which admittedly isn’t very advanced either) So how do you update your drivers? I don’t know and I’m pretty sure neither does she. Also how do you adjust the graphic settings whilst not in game? (I used the in-game menu)

Total Posts: 1891

Joined 2010-11-16

PM

For drivers you want to go to the site for the manufacturer. So if it has an nvidia graphics card, you’d go to their site and follow instructions to find the drivers that apply to you.
As for settings… i cant remember off the top of my head for sure if theres an option on the launcher, or a utility in the folder, but i thiiiink there is.

Joined 2009-06-07

PM

zane - 01 June 2012 03:56 PM

For drivers you want to go to the site for the manufacturer. So if it has an nvidia graphics card, you’d go to their site and follow instructions to find the drivers that apply to you.
As for settings… i cant remember off the top of my head for sure if theres an option on the launcher, or a utility in the folder, but i thiiiink there is.

Ah thanks! That helps a lot I think. I’ll have a look at my folder. Cause I’ve got it currently installled on laptop as well. (replaying it, still love it. All hail the Critter! Pudalup! Wink )

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Hint Requests & Technical Problems → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top