• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Dalezobraks

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

New Kickstarter - Shakespeare

Total Posts: 165

Joined 2004-12-30

PM

Unfortunately I can’t post the link because I’m currently being pursued by the local gendarme and his band of half-wolves (I already explained this in the ‘Your Latest Splurges!’ thread), but I do have just enough time to post the entirety of a news article about a new Kickstarter (more like Kickbarder, right?) started by everyone’s fifth favourite long-dead playwright, William Shakespeare!

William Shakespeare - despite his worldwide acclaim - hasn’t made many public appearances in the last couple of years (“Years, John? Bit of an understatement. It’s been more like decades, John” - Ed.)... but all that’s about to change (“Has changed.” - Ed.) with this new Kickstarter the bard has started!

Yes, that’s right. Shakespeare is crowdsourcing funds for his new adventure game, Macbeth III. Many were surprised that this sequel was to be an adventure game rather than a play, but later reports suggest that it’s because - if it was a play - it wouldn’t be relevant at all for this forum (“Too meta. There’s a potential for it to alienate our readers, John, and print media is dying a little bit more every day, John.” - Ed.). Little has been revealed about the story of the game, but we’re sure excited her at Adventure Gaming Weekly Magazine (“This magazine isn’t Adventure Gaming Weekly Magazine, John. It’s the Angling Times, which raises several other questions about your article, but we’re working to a tight deadline and print media’s dying a little bit more every day, John, so I’ll let this pass, John.” - Ed.), and continue to read on for some of the Kickstarter rewards available!

Donation of £100: Signed copy of the game.

Donation of £300: Signed copy of the game, with a medium-sized bottle of a well-known Cola drink.

Donation of £5000: Signed copy of the game, with a large-sized bottle of a well-known Cola drink.

Donation of £5500: Signed copy of the game, with a medium-sized bottle of a well-known Cola drink and a producer credit.

Donation of a pound of flesh: Signed copy of the game, with a medium-sized bottle of a well-known Cola drink, a producer credit, and expert medical attention.

—Article written by Artemis Ghoff (“Your name is John, John.” - Ed.)

I’m sure looking forward to that!

Total Posts: 298

Joined 2004-08-15

PM

Oh you. Wink Tongue

Total Posts: 3933

Joined 2011-03-14

PM

Hammerite - 01 April 2013 07:54 AM

(“This magazine isn’t Adventure Gaming Weekly Magazine, John. It’s the Angling Times...

You have to play the game, to find out why you are playing the game! - eXistenZ

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top