• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Oberon - new adventure game!

Total Posts: 5

Joined 2013-03-31

PM

Hello, we would like to present to you our adventure point and click game, we are currently developing!

In a world very similar to, and yet so very different than ours, the great world powers are taking their places as they prepare for a conflict that is to be like no other. In the eve of war, as the diplomatic correspondence between the Federal Colonial Republic of Britannia and the Germanic Empire reaches the boiling point, a well-known Slavic nuclear weapons expert is murdered while making a sudden trip to the Germanic capitol of Berlin. As the only one available to delve deeper into this peculiar case, you assume the role of Oberon, low ranking Slavic special agent stationed in Berlin, tasked to investigate the strange circumstances in which the Slavic scientist has been murdered, a quest which will lead Oberon to the dark underworld of the global politics, and beyond…

· explore the intriguing alternate reality setting in this traditional point and click adventure game

· solve the puzzles, engage in dialogues, search for and combine inventory items

· follow two separate, yet intertwined plotlines - the one set in the Germanic capitol of Berlin, and the other set in the nightmarish realm of the main character’s dreams

Total Posts: 3200

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

Sounds great - I’ll try the demo when it gets released.

Heart Eyes

I enjoy playing adventure games on my Alienware M17 r4 and my Nintendo Switch OLED.

Total Posts: 1368

Joined 2012-09-28

PM

Very nice graphics - especially the last screen. I’m guessing it’s third person?

Joined 2013-03-31

PM

We are happy you like the graphics.  Smile

Yes, its going to be 3rd person!  Cool

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Looks great, and the premise sounds promising! Thumbs Up

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 47

Joined 2013-02-12

PM

great graphics, I agree! the atmosphere looks really nie. Is this guy the hero?

Total Posts: 278

Joined 2012-12-22

PM

Sounds like an interesting story and the screenshots/concept art looks nice. Do you have a website yet?

Story rich DRM-free games for Windows, Mac and linux for direct download - https://fireflowergames.com/. Half the profit goes to projects that benefit the environment and game related projects.

Joined 2013-03-31

PM

Yes, the guy is the main character. Smile

We dont have a web page yet, but it will be up as soon as the chapter one is finished! Smile

Total Posts: 415

Joined 2007-12-29

PM

gosh, those pictures look amazing. Sure looks like a game that I would like!  can’t wait.

Joined 2013-03-31

PM

Thank you! Smile

Total Posts: 3933

Joined 2011-03-14

PM

Yeah the pictures look great, and based on the description it would be exactly the kind of game i like.

You have to play the game, to find out why you are playing the game! - eXistenZ

Joined 2013-03-31

PM

We are happy to hear that. Smile

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top