• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Memoria (Chains of Satinav 2)

Total Posts: 1573

Joined 2003-09-10

PM

It releases in one day and five hours (as of this moment in time) on Steam. I don’t see a price yet, though. Maybe I need new glasses?

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

no you don’t anything if you go to the Dev sect and choose Price ,you will see Memoria hasn’t given one yet , the column is empty . ..  they are still undecided

Joined 2003-09-10

PM

Maybe the devs are at a champagne dinner right now, politely debating the price. Or maybe they’re at a pub somewhere, arm-wrestling for the honor of deciding the price.  Content

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

yup you are right they are actually partying Tongue Sarcastic

Total Posts: 173

Joined 2012-08-06

PM

I just peeked through a review of ‘Dark Eye: Chains of Satinav’ on a site called TechZwn.com in which the reviewer mentioned the original retail version price tag as $49.99. I would imagine this will be a similar case. Guess it depends on how badly you want it, what format you want or if you’re willing to wait.

Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day.

Give a man a rod and he will sit on a boat and drink beer all day. - USA Network

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

this is Crazy .. yea those Dev Never asked for Crowd funding Grin but still ... i can not find excuses for my Beloved Dev even if they are releasing the Game world wide in 7 Languages at the same time , being the most established AGs Dev around. but now its not like the 90’s, i payed once 100$ for KQ5 long ago but at that time the thing (AGs) was a very unique matter ,Adventure Games development now is a common and regular thing for 10s of 100s devs around the world ... its Crazy Man .. too Crazy!!

Edit:ok after all this swish swash its is only for 17.99USD on Steam!

Total Posts: 6590

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

90 on ACorner

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

that is 4.5 on AdventureGamers scale Grin , but damn Diego i thought at 1st you are talking about the price
Smile

Joined 2003-09-10

PM

On Steam, Memoria is on sale through September 6th for $17.99.

Total Posts: 3933

Joined 2011-03-14

PM

Or 17.99€ *sigh* when will they recognize that 1€ is worth MORE than 1$ and not the same.
I’m tired of Steam overcharging me just because I happen to live in Europe

You have to play the game, to find out why you are playing the game! - eXistenZ

Total Posts: 363

Joined 2012-09-20

PM

I guess I was lucky. Steam had charged me about 9 dollars when I bought it. Because I live in Brazil. Maybe they just don’t know yet that the currency here is getting down…

Total Posts: 78

Joined 2005-12-09

PM

Waiting for the GOG release.

Total Posts: 24

Joined 2012-02-03

PM

Memoria is such a BIG game that it’s taking me over 6 hours to download but going by reviews I have read it’s well worth it Smile

Total Posts: 3933

Joined 2011-03-14

PM

I have only played a few hours, but so far it is by far the best game of the year!
Interesting well designed puzzles that are not too easy, great graphics and a compelling story.

You have to play the game, to find out why you are playing the game! - eXistenZ

Total Posts: 1289

Joined 2012-07-15

PM

I’m so looking forward to this! Can’t wait to get home today Grin It got an 8/10 on Gamer.no (Norwegian site).

Duckman: Can you believe it? Five hundred bucks for a parking ticket?
Cornfed Pig: You parked in a handicapped zone.
Duckman: Who cares? Nobody parks there anyway, except for the people who are supposed to park there and, hell, I can outrun them anytime.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top