Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

The Annual Academy Awards Ballot thread

Total Posts: 6036

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Lady Kestrel - 27 February 2017 02:11 PM

the epitome of a cluster f***!

https://twitter.com/Variety/status/836136400386863104?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

Smile

Most Anticipated Tier1: MiyazakinextARPG,ReFantasy,DeathStranding,Cyberpunk,RDR2
Tier2: Shenmue3,FF7R,Sotc Remake
Tier3: Borderlands3,Systemshock3

Total Posts: 6969

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Abnaxus - 25 February 2017 05:57 AM

Hey, it`s the Timovieman it`s going to win anyway oscar predictions time of the year again:

Actually, it’s the TimovieMan couldn’t be bothered year for the Oscars. First time in 20+ years.

And then the Mother of all Flubs happened… Tongue

wilco - 27 February 2017 09:24 AM

1st year in a long time I don’t watch it live and and the most entertaining stuff happens Frown what a mess that ending!

Exactly!

Although I do wonder why Warren Beatty didn’t pull the plug himself before the announcement because he noticed something was off.

Mad props to Jordan Horowitz for immediately setting the flub right and gracefully handing the Oscar he’d just been given to the rightful winners.
He got the short end of the stick in that flub and was still more cool-headed than any of the actual crew and presenters. Not to mention graceful in defeat.

Abnaxus - 27 February 2017 01:10 PM

I am curious what Timovieman would have picked for best movie but I guess he was busy.

Probably La La Land, but I didn’t do any research, didn’t follow any of it, and didn’t fill in any ballots, so frankly, I don’t know what I legitimately would’ve picked.

No laptop and no games make Timmy a dull boy…
No laptop and no games make Timmy a dull boy…
No latpop and no games make Timmy a dull boy…
No laptop an dno gamse make Timmy a dull boy…
Nol aptop and no games maek Timmy a dulll boy…
No laptopa nd no gmeas make Timmmy au dll boy…

Welcome to the AG forums! View the archived forums here »