• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Dale

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Hand of glory 2

Total Posts: 1655

Joined 2015-07-01

PM

Hand of Glory 2 was just announced and I’m going to keep a close eye on this one. While I don’t think the first one was perfect by any means, it was a nice game overall. if they can clean up some of the story inconsistencies and weird character choices, than it could be fun.

Total Posts: 42

Joined 2019-07-06

PM

Thanks Jdawg445,
we learned something from our first game, let’s see if we can win you over this time!  Laughing

Everyone, the Steam Page for Roots in the Sky is online:
https://bit.ly/Roots_in_the_Sky

Follow us on this epic journey around the world, through Rome, India, Palestine and Japan in search of a mystery as ancient as the world itself!

The Hand of Glory is out!
Currently developing Roots in the Sky - The Hand of Glory 2!

Joined 2015-07-01

PM

Madit Games - 07 July 2022 12:47 PM

Thanks Jdawg445,
we learned something from our first game, let’s see if we can win you over this time!  Laughing

Everyone, the Steam Page for Roots in the Sky is online:
https://bit.ly/Roots_in_the_Sky

Follow us on this epic journey around the world, through Rome, India, Palestine and Japan in search of a mystery as ancient as the world itself!

I still enjoyed the game very much, and thought chapter 2 as a whole was much improved.

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

gotta say, i did really enjoy that game so much, esp the 1st episode of part one, even had gotten a little emotional with Bundy’s speech at the end of it.

looking forward to the 2nd part, indeed

Joined 2019-07-06

PM

Jdawg445 and Advie, thanks for your support!

Everyone, we recently opened our Kickstarter pre-launch page! If you’re interested, please follow the page. This way, you’ll get a notification when the campaign officially starts!

https://bit.ly/RITS_Kickstarter

Total Posts: 524

Joined 2022-02-22

PM

Looking forward to it. Do we finally get to find out why Lazarus is called Lars?

AKA Charo

Joined 2019-07-06

PM

Charophycean - 04 August 2022 08:59 PM

Looking forward to it. Do we finally get to find out why Lazarus is called Lars?

I can tell you we’re definitely going to find out something about Lars’ past!

Joined 2015-07-01

PM

The hand of glory sequel just released a demo. I’m downloading it as we speak. the first game was not perfect, but I thought it got better as it went along, so I’m curious to see how the sequel is looking. I will post my thoughts after I play it.

Joined 2015-07-01

PM

Beat the demo took about 30 or so minutes. The calender puzzle was sort of clever but also kind of dumb. I enjoyed the opening premise but doing a flashback with kids is something I already don’t like. The animation seemed better in this game

Also I had to roll my eyes where the devs felt the need to explain exactly why he dresses like a moron and how he got his name which nobody was asking for, kind of like how Han Solo got his name in solo. That answer was also dumb. I still enjoyed the voice acting and the rest of the game might hold my attention, wished the demo focused on that instead of playing in a flashback. But to be honest I could also have used a bit of a recap, I can’t remember why he’s trying to be undercover to begin with, five years later.

I’m curious to what some of y’all think

Total Posts: 21

Joined 2019-08-12

PM

Never got my hands around it, heard rather positive things about it. Looking forward to seeing more people’s opinions here.
Which platform did you get the demo from?

Joined 2015-07-01

PM

Gabriel Cash - 29 January 2023 07:14 PM

Never got my hands around it, heard rather positive things about it. Looking forward to seeing more people’s opinions here.
Which platform did you get the demo from?

Steam

Total Posts: 524

Joined 2022-02-22

PM

Jdawg445 - 29 January 2023 12:28 PM

Also I had to roll my eyes where the devs felt the need to explain exactly why he dresses like a moron and how he got his name which nobody was asking for

You might want to check the most recent replies in your last thread.

AKA Charo

Joined 2015-07-01

PM

Charophycean - 29 January 2023 10:51 PM
Jdawg445 - 29 January 2023 12:28 PM

Also I had to roll my eyes where the devs felt the need to explain exactly why he dresses like a moron and how he got his name which nobody was asking for

You might want to check the most recent replies in your last thread.

And his name is on the same level as why solo name was solo in star wars. Bundy hmmmm.

Joined 2015-07-01

PM

there is so much I liked about the first game and so much I didn’t. I was hoping the 2nd game would clean those things up for me, but so far I’m not sure they will. I feel like the tone in the game are constantly at odds with each other. some characters act, dress and behave normal, while some other characters act, dress, and behave like they’re in some kind of spoof game, and it’s very jarring. I was hoping that would change in the sequel, but it appears to be more of the same. I still do love the voice acting for the main character in these games though. And the dialogue can be Charming when it’s not trying too hard.

Total Posts: 21

Joined 2019-08-12

PM

I was not able to find the demo on Steam
Is it this:
https://store.steampowered.com/app/1950020/The_Hand_of_Glory__The_Blowtorch_Files/

Joined 2015-07-01

PM

Gabriel Cash - 30 January 2023 05:31 PM

I was not able to find the demo on Steam
Is it this:
https://store.steampowered.com/app/1950020/The_Hand_of_Glory__The_Blowtorch_Files/

No its called roots in the sky

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top