• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Dale

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Carol Reed: Cold Case Summer

Total Posts: 1813

Joined 2005-10-23

PM

GreyFuss - 08 March 2013 01:12 PM

Cold Case Summer released this morning…

http://www.mdna-games.com/buy-pp.htm

Waaa!!! In my country is wasn’t out yet this morning. Must have must have must have must have now now now!! Woot! Smile Smile Smile Smile

Total Posts: 177

Joined 2006-03-28

PM

GreyFuss - 08 March 2013 01:12 PM

Cold Case Summer released this morning…

http://www.mdna-games.com/buy-pp.htm

Awesome—thanks! Will be downloading this weekend!

Joined 2005-10-23

PM

Downloading now! Smile Smile  Thumbs Up

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2013-03-08

PM

Why can’t I purchase the download.  The website says to click HERE to purchase, but the link doesn’t work.  If you get to the purchase site, all of the other games are listed, except CCS…  Help!

Total Posts: 299

Joined 2006-12-04

PM

I am no tech expert but have you cleared your Internet Cache & history? What browser are you using?

Try this link   http://www.mdna-games.com/Cold/buy_dig.htm

Don’t Hate Me Because I Am Beautiful…There Are Many Other Reasons

Joined 2005-10-23

PM

I played the game for half an hour yesterday and it’s mesmerizing again, as always. I love these games.

Total Posts: 4011

Joined 2011-04-01

PM

So, opinions? For myself, a tiny bit disappointing. I enjoyed it as I knew I would but can’t help but feel it was not as ... complete as the other games. The ending wasn’t fully satisfying, the map was only half filled in with locations (where it is usually full) and there is the matter of the colored rocks in the Dead City which didn’t have any role at all. I liked it, but not my favorite Carol (that would be Black Circle or Time Stands Still).

Joined 2005-10-23

PM

That’s strange, I feel this was the best of the lot. The colored stones were needed for a puzzle later, well at least the colors. And I thought all the puzzles led to a very well thought-out ending. I liked it a lot.

Joined 2011-04-01

PM

I didn’t need to use the stones. What puzzle were they for?

I think the relative lack of green locations may have had an effect on me. Not living in Sweden I always like the trees and forests the best Smile

Joined 2005-10-23

PM

You can’t do anything with the stones but you need to know the colours to solve a puzzle. I don’t know the details anymore but indeed, the stone ‘puzzle’ was a bit puzzling.
There was also another puzzle that yielded two codes, of which you needed only one. That was also a bit strange.

Are we the only ones who have played it so far? Wink

Total Posts: 278

Joined 2012-12-22

PM

Is Carol Reed related to Erica Reed?

Story rich DRM-free games for Windows, Mac and linux for direct download - https://fireflowergames.com/. Half the profit goes to projects that benefit the environment and game related projects.

Joined 2005-10-23

PM

She never talks about her family, so I wouldn’t know.
We also haven’t heard much about her friend Lavisa lately, from whom she took over the apartment.

Total Posts: 4254

Joined 2005-04-14

PM

Oscar - 15 March 2013 04:23 AM

So, opinions?

After only a month?
I have MANY games to play before I start CC Summer.

FireFlower - 15 March 2013 05:22 PM

Is Carol Reed related to Erica Reed?

That’s her cousin twice removed. Look here.
Just kidding.

tsa - 15 March 2013 05:44 PM

We also haven’t heard much about her friend Lavisa lately, from whom she took over the apartment.

Er, it’s Lovisa.
She’s out there in the jungle, so we could presume she’s OK (if she didn’t get malaria, or wasn’t bitten by a snake, or raped by a gorilla or something).

Everybody wants to be Cary Grant.
Even Me.

-Cary Grant

Total Posts: 4

Joined 2013-02-15

PM

I really like carol reed serie but i don’t understand why company don’t give shit about fans and also potential fans. It still doesn’t have a proper website(making a website and forum with wordpress one day job). i bought cold case summer just now and before pushing “buy now” button, here what website said: ” After having send the payment, you will receive an email in less than 12 hours” 12 HOURS! i just want to play it right now. Dowloading illegally should never be easier than buying it legally. I know it is a one-man company but wadget eye games was also one-man company. Maybe they just make these games for fun but i think this serie and this type of design choice deserve more than these. i know that there are many gamer who can interested with photographic adventure games but they don’t know anything about it. Anyway thanks for reading and sorry for my bad english Grin

Joined 2011-04-01

PM

titipoco - 16 March 2013 07:50 AM

I really like carol reed serie but i don’t understand why company don’t give shit about fans and also potential fans. It still doesn’t have a proper website(making a website and forum with wordpress one day job). i bought cold case summer just now and before pushing “buy now” button, here what website said: ” After having send the payment, you will receive an email in less than 12 hours” 12 HOURS! i just want to play it right now. Dowloading illegally should never be easier than buying it legally.

If that ever happens to me (it hasn’t) I would not hesitate to download it “illegally”. I’ve paid for it and if a court convicts someone for getting what they paid for, they’re being stupid. No moral qualms here.

I have a link from my purchase from MDNA so PM me with your receipt if you want to use it.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top