• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

CharophyceanHenk61

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

BREAK IT : Rate our game concept

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2021-10-26

PM

Hello everyone! I’m the community manager for a student project we’re working on.

I’d like to ask you for a moment of your time to tell us what you think of our game concept and, ultimately, if you would be eager to play it.

BREAK IT is a 2.5d visual story about finding meaning in the little things. The gameplay is calm and relaxing with not much going on; it is a slow game where you walk and interact. Not every interaction is apparent though, and they don’t have to be. Your curiosity is rewarded and the story plays out a bit differently for everyone.

(Note that the following is concept art and not representative of any final product yada yada)

As you’re starting out, the world may look bleak and gray without much to spark your imagination.

But as you open the windows, a bit of light seeps into the room, revealing a houseplant.

If you give the houseplant some attention and love, it grows out and fills the space around it with color.

This is where we’re at currently. We would love to hear your opinion!

Image Attachments

Img11.jpgImg21.jpgImg41.jpg

Click thumbnail to see full-size image

Total Posts: 3200

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

From what I can see it’s got some potential. Keep working on it.

Heart

I enjoy playing adventure games on my Alienware M17 r4 and my Nintendo Switch OLED.

Total Posts: 1353

Joined 2017-09-18

PM

Q: Is the protagonist telekinetic? Opening the windows and watering the plant without leaving the bed…

Joined 2021-10-26

PM

Luhr28 - 26 October 2021 08:09 PM

Q: Is the protagonist telekinetic? Opening the windows and watering the plant without leaving the bed…

Haha, not quite, unfortunately we couldn’t get the rights to use Jesse Faden as our main protagonist. It just looks like that since it’s concept art.

Joined 2021-10-26

PM

Adv_Lvr - 26 October 2021 07:47 PM

From what I can see it’s got some potential. Keep working on it.

Heart

Thank you so much!

Total Posts: 141

Joined 2019-05-03

PM

Kinda gives a feel like those flOwer et al games. Well, the press loves this “artsy” stuff. For me ... no story, no real gameplay, so barely a game at all ^^; But, okay, it’s a student project, I guess it’s the sort of thing suited for that.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top