• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

DalefurgottenIronCretinJdawg445kanaifurtrooneywalas74

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Quest For Infamy - a retro 3D Animated Role Playing Adventure Game

Total Posts: 619

Joined 2012-06-06

PM

1) Yes, the voices in the Demo were temp. recordings, not the final sessions.

2.) We chose to have larger portraits, yes, to show the detail of the artists work.  It’s an aesthetic choice - some people like it, others don’t and some are ambivalent.

3.) No, dialogue boxes should disappear now when the speech file is done playing, or when you click.

4.) It’s going well!  I’m really putting in a lot of time programming and fixing bugs myself.  I just implemented a very cool animation that I just got from one of the artists, and I’m excited about it.  We’ll have an announcement in the near future about QFI’s release date, I promise!

Bt

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

That is AWESOME , you already comforted me with every answer you gave , I would also wish for you to consider (yea I am greedy when you already answered all with yes) the larger portraits, yeah they are detailed but .., look at the game after a year of its release, that how I judge things I consider the them more at my replays who would care about detailed large portraits , especially that they will never get synchronized with voices , not even Sierra had it right (with al due respect for you not sierra Tongue) with that detailed portraits in a smaller size would be more appropriate.

anyways good and great luck Steven! and thanks for brining a real sierra new game (that how I think of QFI) into this era Sarcastic

Joined 2012-06-06

PM

Hello!

We’d like to announce that Quest For Infamy will be released on June 26th, 2014!

There’s more information here!

http://www.postudios.com/blog/?p=4232

Bt

Total Posts: 41

Joined 2014-02-01

PM

Congratulations!

I am not a backer but I did play Space Quest II VGA last year and thought it was extremely well put together. Quest for Infamy looks awesome too.

Total Posts: 2653

Joined 2013-03-14

PM

Congrats Blackthorne. I dind’t back myself, but the demo was pretty promising, so I’ll be giving this a spin at some point when I have more time in my hands.

Joined 2012-06-06

PM

Thanks guys! 

Bt

Total Posts: 131

Joined 2014-04-11

PM

Is the voice acting and combat system featured in the latest trailer video final, or are they just works-in-progress placeholders for what will be in the final version?

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top