• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

diegoJdawg445Lady Kestrelrtrooneywalas74

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Recommend Me An Xmas Adventure Game

Total Posts: 3200

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

I’d love playing an adventure game for the holidays. Are there any adventure games with Xmas or New Years scenes? Please post if you can think over any holiday games you would recommend for me to play!

Heart

I enjoy playing adventure games on my Alienware M17 r4 and my Nintendo Switch OLED.

Total Posts: 860

Joined 2017-12-19

PM

Christmas Quest 1-3 are too obvious answers?

Sleuthhounds: The Yuletide Tail maybe not as obvious.

There are others too, there is a Christmas chapter in The Darkside Detective, not the whole game of course.

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

Never heard of Christmas Quest. I will have to look into it. Could be fun. A game with only a chapter or two with an Xmas theme or in the holiday time period is OK as well.

Heart

I enjoy playing adventure games on my Alienware M17 r4 and my Nintendo Switch OLED.

Total Posts: 330

Joined 2017-08-15

PM

Adv_Lvr - 26 December 2020 07:21 AM

A game with only a chapter or two with an Xmas theme or in the holiday time period is OK as well.

Heart

Sam & Max: Ice Station Santa

Member of the NAALCB - (North American Anti- Lobster Cop Brigade) since 2019.

Total Posts: 7432

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

Adv_Lvr - 25 December 2020 05:18 PM

Are there any adventure games with Xmas or New Years scenes?

Great timing. It’s not like you haven’t seen my Holiday quiz, you even PMed me a guess.

See you around, wolf. Nerissa

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

I think your quiz is excellent. What I want is people to recommend me games with holiday spirt that they played and enjoyed.

Heart

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

Okay, so you don’t see a problem. Fine with me. Of course you have every right to ask for recommendations.

Total Posts: 5569

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

Karlok does have a point here, Adv_Lvr.  If I posted a quiz about cats in games and then someone began asking for recommendations for games with cats in them, I would be thinking that person is on a fishing expedition for answers.  I’m not accusing you of doing that, but maybe the appropriate time to ask for recommendations is after Karlok’s holiday quiz is over.

Carpe chocolate.

Total Posts: 172

Joined 2011-06-03

PM

I thought the point would be to play a Christmas themed game during Christmas. Waiting until after the holidays kinda defeats the purpose.

Anyway, if one wants to cheat, there are plenty of other ways to do so. If people don’t want spoilers, they can just not read the thread. And OP can refrain from making more guesses at the quiz.

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

Jawa - 26 December 2020 11:38 AM

I thought the point would be to play a Christmas themed game during Christmas. Waiting until after the holidays kinda defeats the purpose.

That’s true. Like I said, I’m okay with it. Not expecting many quiz answers at this point anyway. Would have been a bit different if the OP had posted his question a week ago.

Anyway, if one wants to cheat, there are plenty of other ways to do so.

Really? Like what, bribing?  Tongue

Joined 2011-06-03

PM

Google image search, for one. I am pretty sure I could find most of the games in the quiz using just that.

Starting a reddit thread would be far more effective in getting hints than making a request here Smile

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

Let’s not start having thread blackouts when there’s a quiz active. For example, we could have a Horror Quiz during Halloween and someone could post a thread asking people what their favorite horror game recommendations are.

Sleuthhounds: The Yuletide Tail

thanks for this recommendation, I’ll pick it up and start playing it. Looks perfect to me.

Let’s keep this fun, quizzes are fun, but so are threads where we got to talk about our favorite games too.

Heart

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

Jawa - 26 December 2020 12:38 PM

Google image search, for one. I am pretty sure I could find most of the games in the quiz using just that.

Most? Nope.

Joined 2011-06-03

PM

I don’t want to start a discussion about the state of image search technology, but it has advanced more than you can image, even if the image is cropped. A quick attempt combined with the right search terms found me the first five games of the quiz with hardly any effort. I imagine the rest would be no different.

Merry x-mas and good luck on the rest of your quiz.

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

Jawa - 27 December 2020 09:41 AM

A quick attempt combined with the right search terms found me the first five games of the quiz with hardly any effort.

I used only the pics, no search terms, and found 3 out of those 5.

I imagine the rest would be no different.

Cry
That was totally unnecessary. I feel bad enough as it is.

Merry x-mas and good luck on the rest of your quiz.

Joined 2011-06-03

PM

Hmm. Maybe that came across as sarcastic, but it was not. I really do wish you a merry x-mas and good luck.

I assume most people do not cheat. In my mind, if I cheat, what is even the point of taking a quiz in the first place?

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top