Adventure Gamers - Forums
My Next Generation of Adventure Gaming Hardware
This is the most difficult upgrade I have ever done. Here I am at Hooters playing. PS4 game on my iPad and loving it.
LOL, I never thought I would ever see that the words Hooters and PS4 gaming used in the same sentence.
I’m going to have to look up that remote play for iPad. How does that work exactly? You got your PS4 powered up at home with game loaded and then link the visuals & sound to iPad?
Honestly, I have not unboxed my Alienware computer and Switch yet lol. Reason, I don’t want to change from my current systems iPad and PS4 at all.
Ok, here is how remote play works:
1) Go to the iTunes App Store and down load the PS4 remote play app to your iPad.
2) Activate that app on your IPad by clicking on it.
3) Register your PS4 on the IPAD remote program by looking up your PS4 ID code and entering it
4) Thru wi-fi, connect to your PS4 using the remote play app.
5) Once you do this, you can can control your PS4 thru your IPAD, including turning it off.
I will eventually make this change, but for now, I am happy with my PS4 pro and IPAD mini 5.
I am only upgrading because my PC is 7 years old and needs an upgrade. My old PC runs games OK but sucks hard for the internet.
The good news is is that when people ask me what my PC is, it’s a 2020 Alienware Pc and not a 2013 ASUS budget laptop. Also, upgrading both my PC and portable game system at the same time makes sense too, far easier. FYI the Switch will be Nintendo’s most popular system, even more so than the DS.
FYI, I have played over 20 PS4 adventure games using remote play on my IPAD.
I enjoy playing adventure games on handheld systems- PS VITA, Nintendo DS and ipad mini.